ATT is one of the prominent email services people use worldwide to send and receive personal and professionals emails. You can access ATT email on your Android or iPhone and Windows or Mac devices. If your ATT.net email is not working with Outlook, then it isn’t very pleasant. ATT email may not work in your Outlook because of incorrect login credentials, poor internet connectivity, or incorrect POP3 and SMTP settings. You can contact trained email experts via ATT helpline available 24*7 to help the users fix this email error.
Process to Fix ATT Not Working with Outlook
Various errors can interfere with the normal functioning of your ATT email with MS Outlook. These errors can be related to server or browser errors, forgotten email passwords, and email login problems, or your ATT email account has been locked. However, you can solve the not working problem of ATT email with Outlook by using the following steps mentioned below:
- First, check the antivirus installed on your system, to see that it is not causing any issue.
- Review that you have configured the ATT email account on your device correctly.
Enter the following information as given
AT&T Email Protocol: POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3)
- Inbound server: inbound.att.net
- Inbound port: 995
- SSL: Yes
- Outbound server: outbound.att.net
- Outbound port: 465
AT&T Email Protocol: IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol)
- Inbound server: imap.mail.att.net
- Inbound port: 993
- SSL: Yes
- Outbound server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Outbound port: 465 or 587
- Steps to set up AT&T email on Outlook
- You need first to remove the email profile from your MS Outlook account.
- Try using the MS Outlook in the safe mode.
- Use Google DNS for fixing the not working error of ATT.
- Your Outlook emails might have met the restriction of the maximum message size
- Check the network connectivity of your device.
- In the advanced settings option, enable SSL authentication for both incoming and outgoing servers.
- Clear the cache, cookies and history data from your system’s browser and application.
- If you have an outdated version of the web browser, update the web browser to the latest version.
- Enter the correct webmail address in the web browser.
If the problem persists, you call AT&T customer service to speak with the available experts 24*7. The customer care team will ensure that your issue is resolved entirely, so you never face the same problem again in the future.