Hewlett-Packard (HP) a leading name in the market of printers in the era of the 21st century. HP supports the ultimate printer, which fulfills the needs of the customer to the best. But every technical device will encounter technical glitches. Paper stuck in HP printers is one of those glitches. Paper jam in the printer, the smudge of ink, crumpled paper, and extra ink flow in the printer while printing are unavoidable issues.
Common Causes of Paper Keeps Jamming or Stuck on Printer
This blog will give you a clear view of the trouble of stuck paper in HP printers. Listed below are the significant reasons for jammed paper in printers.
- Dust accumulated on the roller debris can cause a jam of paper.
- Inappropriate paper fiber can cause stuck in the printer
- It can also be caused by the overfilling of the paper tray
- Unfit slider and unsuitable position of the roller can also cause the bash in the printer
- The wrinkled, curled, creased and damp paper also cause the printer to get stuck
- Loose papers in the tray also create this kind of problem
Solutions when Paper Stuck on Printer
HP support of the LaserJet printer can work more efficiently by using these solutions for paper strikes.
- Locate the sight of the problem and remove the stuck paper carefully.
- Press the resume button while checking the other bits of paper side-by-side
- Clean the cartridge carriage before removing the jammed paper.
- Ensure the printer carriage move freely to have a smooth printing
- Using fingers, rotate the roller in whole 360 rounds, giving a better printing experience.
- Print a test page for you while initiating the printouts and while pressing the resume button.
- Store the printer in a cool and dry place
- Keep paper away from direct sunlight and moisture, make paper flabby, and lead to paper fiber change.
- Fill the paper tray according to the efficiency of the paper printer.
- To avoid bash, prohibit the use of different sizes of paper in the printer. The standard length of the paper is the safest measure while using a LaserJet printer.
- Reset the printer to avoid technical glitches
- Service the printer timely to ensure some functioning of the printer
If the challenge of paper getting stuck is there, then you have the solution under your fingertips. Above are the key points used for haying away the problem of paper stuck in HP printers. But in case. The problem is beyond our reach. Feel free to contact HP customer service to have happy printing.