HP Printer is one of the most popular equipment in the world used to print, scan and copy documents. It uses Thermal Inkjet Printing technology with print speed divided into separate parts such as 7.5PPM for black and white while 16 ppm for Color. HP Printer is used to print, copy and scan documents. This is one must-have printer. If you are facing some issues with the HP printer, please reach out to HP support for complete assistance.
HP printers are widely used printers. HP is a famous brand among the masses because it’s affordable black and white, accompanied by colored prints that use LaserJet technology. Presently, it is the fastest printer developed by Hewlett-Packard in 1984. It delivers high-quality photos all around the world with well-saturated colors, which result in edged printouts. Yet, sometimes customers face an issue when HP printers start printing blank pages. Users can fix this problem by using simple steps, and in case they are unable to implant those steps. One must not hesitate to connect on the HP customer care.
As you know HP Printer is used for more than just printing purposes such as sending faxes, making copies and scanning documents for storage on any attached computers. Printer handles all the scanning functions using the software installed while you set up the printer on the workstation. When trying to scan, if you see the error “Scanner cannot be Initialized” or “No Scanner” on the computer screen, no need to worry because we have enlisted the solution below:
- Quit any of the programs open on your system and reboot your OS. Tap the ‘power’ button on the printer to switch it off as well.
- Remove the Printer’s power cord from the printer. Pause for 5 seconds, try reconnecting the power cord and switch on the printer again.
- Start verifying that the USB cable connects the workstation to the printer is safely plugged into both the devices.
- Transfer the cable to a USB plug on the system which is compatible with other devices.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer only when the system and printer are working. Pause for 5 seconds, plug in the USB cable into the printer.
- Go to the ‘Windows or ‘Start’ button and right-click on ‘My Computer’. Open the tab “Device Manager” and select Imaging Device.
- Go to the “All-in-One” option under the category “Imaging Device” and click on the “Remove” button.
This blog has enlisted all the possible solutions to rectify simple problems with HP printers. But in any case, if the problem persists or you are looking for detailed guidance, the certified experts at the HP support number are ready to assist you at your beck and call. You can expect their well-qualified team to guide you step-by-step with patience and handling your trickiest concerns, queries, or doubts with tenacity. Now, enjoy a problem-free HP Printer that functions smoothly with no hassles. Even if there are any technical issues, the highly experienced staff is available to help you resolve any technical issues.