SBCGlobal Help : 1-866-904-4210
SBCGlobal is one of the prominent email services that is used by people all over the world for sending and receiving personal as well as professionals emails. You can access SBCGlobal email on your Android or iPhone and Windows or Mac systems. If your SBCGlobal email is not working fine, then this error can occur because of various reasons. SBCGlobal email may not work because of incorrect login credentials, poor internet connectivity, or incorrect POP3 and SMTP settings. You can contact experts via the SBCGlobal support number that is available 24*7 to help the users in fixing email errors.
Steps to Fix ‘SBCGlobal Not Working with Outlook’
Various errors interfere with the normal functioning of SBCGlobal email with MS Outlook. These errors can be related to server or browser errors, forgotten passwords and email login not working, or the SBCGlobal email account has been locked. However, you can solve the not working problem of SBCGlobal by using the following steps mentioned below:
- First, you have to check the antivirus installed on your system, to see it is not causing any issue.
- You need to check that the SBCGlobal email account configured on your system or device is done correctly.
- Try first to remove the email profile from your MS Outlook account.
- Even you can use the MS Outlook in safe mode.
- You can use Google DNS for fixing the not working error.
- The Outlook emails meet the restriction of the maximum message size.
- Check the network connectivity of your system and device.
- In the advanced settings option, you need to enable SSL authentication for both incoming and outgoing servers.
- You must clear cache, cookies, and history from your system’s browser and application where you are accessing your email.
- Are you using an outdated version of the web browser to access SBCGlobal? If yes, then you need to update the web browser to the latest version.
- You must enter the correct webmail address in the web browser.
Enter the following information as given
Incoming Email Server – inbound.att.net
Account Type – POP3
Email Credentials – username and password
Outgoing Email Server – outbound.att.net
Port – 993
Incoming Email Server – imap.mail.att.net
Account Type – IMAP
Outgoing Email Server – smtp.mail.att.net
Port – 995
Even after following the troubleshooting steps if the problem persists, then you need to contact SBCGlobal customer care to speak with the experts that are there at all hours. The customer care team will ensure that the issue is resolved entirely, so you never face the same problem again in the future.