HP Printer is one of the most advanced and excellent printers to print various documents. It will be great if you have set up your HP printer for any device. Here, you will get multiple methods to configure HP printers on iPhone. Nowadays, many people prefer various steps of printing through the iPhone. It assists users to publish all photos and documents safely and securely from any time and anywhere. Two different methods are available to configure the HP printer to iPhone. If you face trouble in configuring it, you must call the HP support number to fix it instantly.
Tips to Setup HP Printer on iPhone
To connect and set up the HP printer and iPhone is using the Air Print method follows the steps given below:
- Confirm the wireless network is turned on, and there is a checkmark next to the name of your local Wi-Fi network; tap the word of your network to join it.
- Check the Printer Network Connection status:
- HP with a touch screen control panel:
- Tap the Wireless icon or open the Network Settings or Setup menu to view the network connection status.
- HP having no touch screen panel
Click the Wireless and Information button simultaneously or press the Wireless and Start Copy Black buttons simultaneously. A Test: Report prints with network connection status.
The printer configuration setup must be connected. If it does not happen, continue with these steps to connect your printer to the network.
- Make the connection of the printer to the network.
- HP printers on a desktop – Access the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and go through the instructions to connect the printer to your network.
- HP Printers with a touch screen panel – Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons to blink the power light, and then wait for the Wireless light to blink. After a few hours, click and save the WPS button on the router to start the connection process. The wireless printer light stops blinking the Wireless light on the printer when the connection begins.
- HP DeskJet 6400 and 6000, ENVY 6400 and 6000, and Tango printer systems – Click and Catch the Wireless option on the backside of the printer for five seconds and wait for the Edge lighting to flashes blue or purple. After two hours, click and have the WPS button on the router to start the connection process. The Printer light stops blinking when the connection completes.
How to Take Print from iPhone?
Documents, pages, and another one from iPhone applications are performed with a print feature mentioned below.
- Ensure the printer is switched on, cartridges are placed, and the printing paper is loaded in the correct paper tray.
- Access the item you want to print, and then tap the Share icon
- Press the Print or the Print icon.
- Choose your printer, and then change print settings such as paper size, number of copies, or page range. Available settings depend on the print job type, print job type, and printer.
- Tap Print.
After going through the methods, you can easily set up an HP printer on your iPhone; you must call HP customer care to troubleshoot it immediately. A technical executive will guide you through configuring the HP printer on the iPhone with appropriate solutions. Specialized customer care is opened round the clock to assist you. Get your HP printer linked on iPhone by calling HP printer customer support. The technical team is well-trained and qualified to handle any queries related to the HP printer on your device.
Also Read: HP Printer Error State Windows 10