SBCGlobal Customer Service Phone Number
Phone Number : 1-866-904-4210
Call Time : 24 hours, 7 days, also available on Holidays.
Support : (Talk to human)
For online help : SBCGlobal Customer Care
Company URL : https://www.att.com/
SBCGlobal is an abbreviation for Southwestern Bell Telephone Company, which is basically a subsidiary of ATT. SBCGlobal offers high-class telecom services to its clients. First is a telecommunication company, it only catered towards telecom services, but after that, it launched its individual email service which made a name for itself in the email marketing. The emails could be used for both professional as well as personal work. It can be seen as the first choice of users due to its features and benefits. It provides quick access to the emails, the ability to sync it with other email accounts, and enhanced security features to keep your data safe and protected from multiple intruders and hackers out there. It is really easy to create and set up the SBCGlobal Email account. Even though there are a lot many advantages that are associated with this email, but one cannot just overlook the errors and the problems that can be faced by the users. In order to resolve any query with this mail, you can either look out for the basic troubleshooting steps or can get in touch with SBCGlobal email customer care service as and when necessary. The support is available on a 24 hourly basis.
Steps to Setup SBCGlobal Email Account
If you are someone, who is totally new to SBCGlobal and wish to create an account, then you must look at the given details.
- Firstly you need to open a web browser and open att.net
- Then after you have opened the particular email, navigate to the Tools section and then select the Account Settings
- After that click on the Email tab and move to the top section of the toolbar
- Choose a new bar and create a display name for yourself
- Then enter the email address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now you need to configure the server and the port settings
- Select POP3 account type.
- Incoming mail server: pop.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Now save the changes and exit out of the wizard
- Now choose the Outgoing Server
- Incoming mail server port: 995
- Outgoing mail server port: 465
- Select the option of ‘My outgoing server requires authentication’
- Now provide with your email address and create a new password
- Save everything and hit on entering
- Afterward, click on the Finish Button.
List of common errors associated with the SBCGlobal email
There can be many issues that are associated with this email service and have troubled the users. But fortunately, for every error a solution is available and with the help of SBCGlobal technical support, you can get just prompt and instant answers. The support can be availed from anywhere and at any time you want. Here is a list of issues for your knowledge.
- Not able to configure the server and port settings
- Invalid username or password
- Forgot SBCGlobal username and password
- Sign-in error in SBCGlobal
- Two-step verification not enabled
- Not able to download an attachment
- The emails are being landed in the spam mail
- Able to receive emails but not able to send them.
- The account was compromised or hacked
- Not able to turn off the account key
- Not able to read or access the emails.
- Setup issues
- Unable to access the mails on phone
- Not able to send the attachments.
- Unable to locate a recipient address.
- How to block an unknown email address?
- Configure SBCGlobal email in Gmail
- Recover hacked SBCGlobal account
- Recover deleted SBCGlobal.net emails
- SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone
- SBCGlobal email not working