Estimated Read Time : 5:00
One of the most effective and efficient tools that can be used for running the business is QuickBooks POS. This software can help you in raising your sales, accepting the payment through credit cards, establishing a strong relationship between customers as well for managing the vendor and the inventory. There are various other uses of this accounting software; however, there are times when users can witness error while using this fantastic software, and one such error is QuickBooks POS database server not found. This error may be simple to resolve, but it is recommended that one should take the assistance of the professionals to fix this issue. You can reach out to these experts via QuickBooks technical support number that stays accessible 24*7 round the clock.
Reasons why QuickBooks Point-of-Sale Database Server Not Found
If you are looking for the reasons which are responsible for the occurrence of this error code 100 followed by error message QB POS database server not found are:
- If you are low on the system resources.
- It can be caused when the POS Database Manager is not working properly.
Steps to fix QuickBooks POS Database Server Not Found
If you are looking out for the solution which can be useful for you in fixing the issue of QuickBooks POS server not found error occurs then you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below in this blog:
- You have to first click on the OK option present on the dialog box of the error message that is appeared on your screen.
- Now close all the program and restart your system.
- Once the system is turned on, try to open the QuickBooks POS again.
- If the error continues to haunt you then jump to the next step.
- You have to go to the All programs section of your Windows system.
- Now click on the Accessories then enter on the Run option.
- Here you need to enter the services.msc to open the services page of Windows.
- Once this page is open, you need to look out for the option of QBPOS Database Manager vXX and then click on the
- Start button to start the services.
- If there is no start button, then you need to look for the option of Restart.
If even after implementing these steps the error persists then you have to call QuickBooks phone number to take the help of the professionals. This number is available round the clock to help you in resolving the error faced by their user while using the QuickBooks POS software.
8 Easy Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
Easiest Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 15106
Set Up Multi-User Network In QuickBooks
QuickBooks Error Code 3371 Status Code 11118
QuickBooks Error H202