Estimated Read Time : 5:00
To fix Netgear Router DNS Server Issues, go through the blog thoroughly, follow the steps suggested.
Netgear profiles and gives an entire future Wi-Fi band. It provides the fastest speed with less congestion. They provide excellent service in the networking market with products for business and home for business and home, including wired and wireless technology. People usually buy Netgear directly because it gives free shipping, a hassle-free return policy, and a simple and secure checkout system. Netgear supports the smooth functioning of DNS servers, but sometimes it stops responding.
An Overview to Fix Netgear Router DNS Server Issues
DNS is an essential part of setting network configuration. Domain name systems are necessary to convert domain names into IP addresses. Most internet service providers provide a DNS server address automatically to the router addition to this, Netgear router DNS Server is giving a Supreme facility to its customer.
But sometimes, users face issues while trying to configure the router to use another DNS server. The best resolution for this type of error is that the user needs to access the router’s web configuration. This is only possible by logging in to your router, followed by opening the internet setup page.
Solutions to Fix Netgear Router DNS Server Issues
This blog read some resolution to this problem, but if this issue is not resolved after applying this step, the user can call the Netgear support number to have an advanced solution.
Solution 1- To use another DNS system, it is essential to configure a workstation
- The first step is to go on the control panel of the workstation
- Now from the network setting option, select the network connection that is suggesting an opportunity for a DNS issue
- Then, move to adaptors TCP/IP properties
- Finally, carefully add the DNS server with the appropriate address provided by ISP
Solution 2- To use alternative DNS to configure the router to have the best results
- Now go on web router configuration and access according to the requirements
- The next step is to go on basic settings and select use these DNS servers
- Now with total concentration and the correct DNS address given by ISP
- The final step is to click on apply to complete the process
I hope this blog helps you and you can resolve Netgear router DNS not responding issues, and users must note the exact steps to configure and fix the Netgear DNS Server issue. If you have any trouble configuring your workstation, you can call the Netgear customer service number and ask for help. Furthermore, The experts are available in their customer’s service round the clock and will give assured best assistance.