Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Looking for a way to install an HP Printer driver without CD? If yes, then you can follow this blog.
HP is a well-known brand all around the world, and it deals with multiple tech gadgets, one of which is Printers. With its latest features and improved performance, HP Printers are the most selling product of the company.
How do I Fix HP Printer Validation Failed?
An Overview of Installation of HP Printer Driver
To access the Printer, a user first has to install it, and one can do it in many ways. However, in this write-up, we will show you two processes for installing an HP Printer Driver without a CD or Installation Disk.
In case you want to opt for instant assistance to install HP Printer Drive. Dial our toll free number +1-855-362-0770 and receive immediate help.
Methods to Easily Install HP Printer Driver without CD
We have listed down the easiest methods to install HP Printer Driver without CD on different devices. The below methods has been tried and tested and originally written by someone who has faced difficulties installing the printer without CD, even if the mentioned methods is not working for you, then call our expert on the above mentioned toll free number.
Method 1: Steps to Follow to install HP Printer using a USB cable.
For the manual installation of the HP Printer driver, you can try USB Cable. However, the process is different for both Mac and Windows devices.
For Windows Devices
- Initiate the process by plugging the USB Cable into your System.
Note: In case your Printer doesn’t come up with a USB cable, then purchase one so that you can install the Printer.
- Thereafter Switch on your Printer by pressing and holding the Power Button.
- Now, hit on the Start button, and select the Windows logo present at the bottom of the screen.
- Moving ahead, enter Printers & scanners in the Search box given below.
- Next, tap on the Printers & Scanners tab, and look at the top of the screen to select Add a Printer or scanner option.
- Now, choose your Printer’s name, and after this, the HP printer driver installation process will begin.
- Here you have to follow the overall on-screen installation instructions to complete the process.
For Mac Device
- Firstly check if your Mac device is compatible with the HP Printer.
- Now, ensure that the System is close closer to the Printer, as the USB Cable length can be short.
- Check and verify that you have a USB adapter by your side for any emergency.
- Now, begin the process by plugging the printer cable into the Mac device.
- Thereafter press the power button and hold it for sometimes, to switch on the System.
- Next, hit the Install button and follow the on-screen steps to complete the process.
Method 2: Steps to Follow to install HP Printer through Software.
Before moving ahead with the installation of the Printer, you first have to read the Manuals that come with it. In that manual, there must be a section that will tell you about the Model Name, Number, and software-supported software. By using it, you can download the HP Printer driver in your System very easily.
The steps to do so are mentioned below.
- Read the overall Printer’s Manual. The instructions mentioned in the user manual can help you understand the Printer and fix its issues in a better way.
- Thereafter, check the Printer’s manufacturing website, i.e., http://www.hp.com/ in the case of HP Printers.
- Now, hit the Printers options, and look for your Printers model. Scroll down through all the Printer models to choose the one you have, or enter your Printer Model in the search box to complete the process.
- Next, find the software Download link, and re-enter your printer model in the search field.
- Moving ahead, select the download link for your Printer’s software.
- Here the download process of the software on your System will begin.
- Wait for sometimes so that the Printer’s software will get Downloaded to your System.
- Now, hit Save Location.
Find Your Downloaded Software
- In case you are using a Windows device, Unzip the software’s folder by double-clicking the folder, followed by double-clicking the Setup file, and tapping the Ok button.
- Now, you have to select a location and hit the Exact Here tab to complete the Unzipping Folder.
Note: Mac users have the option to open the folder by just double-clicking on it.
- However, if the software is already unzipped on your device, you can skip this part of the procedure.
- Again double, click on the Software setup file.
Note: Windows users have to open the unzipped file first, then proceed further by double-clicking the EXE file present there.
Whereas Mac users can just double-click on the setup file to utilize it. In case you are a Mac user with MACOS Sierra, then it might be possible that you might have to verify the software first and then continue with it.
- From here, you have to follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- At last, Try to connect your Printer via Wi-Fi or USB Cable according to the features of your Printer.
- Now check if the Printer is working properly using the Print Command.
Summing it up!
We assure you that after gathering all the mandatory details, you will easily install HP Printer Driver. However, if you find any difficulty while doing so, you can contact us anytime; just drop a mail, and an expert will revert you with a step-by-step solution to your issues.