Estimated Read Time : 5:00
HP introduced inkjet and laserjet printers in 1984. HP has gained popularity in the last two decades by dispensing excellent printers which are more reliable than other printers. HP is the first electronic company that has introduced 3D printers in the market. HP is famous for giving high-quality images with brilliant colors and also comes with the added advantage of having a refillable ink cartridge.
The inkjet printer possesses the ability to check the current level of ink in a cartridge. But it is standardly observed that some models send false warnings that create the requirement to override the document’s print. HP has worked on this and created printers that gave accurate ink levels. In this blog, we will learn about the steps to overcome the problem. Users can seek immediate help by contacting HP printer customer service.
- User firstly press menu button by navigating the printer control panel
- The next step is to go on service setting and hit enter button by using the left and right arrow buttons from the keyboard
- Again use the left and right arrow buttons to go on the restore default option and again press on the enter button
- Now your printer has reset to its original factory default settings
- The next step is to search the required file from which the user wants to print and then click on the print option
- Under the above steps, now user need to click on properties followed by clicking on the colour tab in the next step
- After completing all the above steps user meet to select print in grayscale option by clicking on the ads checkbox
- Finally, now user can start printing in black and white
Users can apply the above-listed steps if they encounter a ” don’t show this message” when the low ink warning pops up. This can be checked by checking the dialogue box, which appears when the user tries to print with an Empty on a low ink level cartridge. They can check the LCD print notification on the printer and click on the Ok button to bypass the low printing warning and continue printing. It is advisable to rotate the printer cartridge and run the printer on the test paper.
However, there will be times when some users find it difficult to fix the error, which forces the HP printer to override empty cartridges. Whenever you encounter any error or issues related to your printer, you can always call the HP printer support number and ask for assistance. Certified software experts and printer technicians are available 24 hours a day to give you advanced solutions to troubleshoot any HP printer issues.
Related Information – Connect Wireless HP Printer to Chromebook