QuickBooks Phone Number : 1-866-904-4210
Are you still dealing with papers and folders all over the table and have no time for yourself? Why so? Aren’t you aware of the accounting helping hand in the market? QuickBooks by Intuit is one of the best accounting software that helps you systematically organize your company’s finances. Be it a small smart start-up or a multinational company; everyone requires an expert to file their records and taxes. So, why not get a hand on this? This amazing software is highly secured and protective when it comes to managing your data. If you are an old user of the software, you must be aware that to keep up with the security measure, you are required to enter your QuickBooks password whenever you open it, and after every 90 days, there is a need to change your previous password. There is no sudden pop-up, as the world-class software gives enough prompts for the same, nearing the password expiration date.
But, we all are humans, and we ought to forget things most often. In case you forget your QuickBooks software password, from the ever-increasing list of passwords you have, there is no need to worry about it. In order to retrieve the QuickBooks Admin passwords, you can either follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps. And in case you aren’t able to get a hand on that, you can directly connect with the expert professionals at the QuickBooks customer support number. They are trained and qualifies to give you the best possible solution that too 24*7.
1. You have to begin by downloading the ‘Automated Password Tool for QuickBooks‘.
2. Now, they choose QuickBooks Version you are working on.
3. Next, what you have to do is, enter the QuickBooks license number and the accurate business info while you start registering on QuickBooks. Then press on the ‘Next‘ button.
4. Now, ‘Agree and Accept‘ the license agreement.
5. Once you see that the download procedure of the automated password reset tool is completed, you might get a pop if the details entered, don’t match the accurate information.
6. Then, you can log into your Intuit account by visiting the – https://camps.intuit.com, in order to ensure that the information you have entered is correct and valid to use.
7. The information includes:
- Authorized User Name
- Authorized Email Address
- Primary Mailing Address
- Zipcode (essential)
- License Number
- Phone Number
8. Then, go to ‘RUN” and run the ‘Automated Password Tool‘.
9. You will be receiving a token number on your authorized email address. Enter the same in the given space.
10. Now, from the QuickBooks desktop dropdown menu, select the same QuickBooks Version that you are working on.
11. Select the ‘Browse for Company File‘ option, and then select the company file you require to set a password for.
12. Think of a strong password and enter the ‘New Password‘ and click on ‘Confirm‘.
13. Last but not least, tap on ‘Reset Password‘ in order to finish the process.
We hope you are now equipped with a profound knowledge to crack QuickBooks’ admin password and can start your work smoothly and efficiently. And if you are stuck somewhere or unable to access your QuickBooks software, there is no need to create a fuss. You can just get in touch with the techies at the QuickBooks helpline number and ask them for further assistance. They are there to resolve all your queries and give a perfect solution to your problem. We hope you can now overcome this mild issue and start on your work accurately and efficiently without any glitch or hindrance.