Estimated Read Time : 5:00
SBCGlobal is a popular email service provider that, at times, behaves abnormally and creates issues for its users. The users get confused about where to go for help, so to help you in getting out of such a situation, we are here with the easy steps that can help you if you can’t sign into your SBCGlobal email; for any further help, you can even ring us.
But before going further with the troubleshoots, let’s understand a few details about the problems first.
Dial Our Toll Free Number: +1-855-362-0770
Possible Reasons Why you Can’t Sign into SBCGlobal.net email Account
The main reasons you can’t sign into SBCGlobal email are mentioned below:
- Slow Internet Connection
- SBCGlobal Server is down.
- You are facing a Browser error.
- You have forgotten the SBCGlobal email password.
- You are providing invalid login credentials.
Now let’s understand how to login to SBCGlobal.net email account or sign in to your SBCglobal email account in depth.
Read Also – How to Set Up SBCGlobal Mail on MS Outlook?
What to Do When you are Unable to Sign into SBCGlobal.net?
If you can’t sign into your SBCGlobal.net email account, then you can follow these methods to resolve your issue.
Verify your Internet Speed
Sometimes users may encounter issues while signing in to their SBCGlobal email account due to the slow internet speed connection. Thus, if you are someone who is not able to sign in to your SBCGlobal email account, then check your Internet connection initially. Then if you find that the problem is in the Internet, then restart your wifi or mobile device, and if the problem is consistent even after doing so, then contact your Internet Service provider and ask for help as soon as possible.
Look for the Status of the SBCGlobal Server
If your Internet Connection is working properly and you are still facing SBCGlobal login problem, then the next thing you need to check is the AT&T server. The Server down is not a common issue for SBCGlobal users. However, you can face the problem because of this as well.
So before going further with any step, you first need to verify if your “SBCGlobal email server is down?”
And to do so, you can go to google and search about it, or you can also check downdetector.com. To check the status on the down detector:
- Visit the Website.
- Then on the search box, enter your Email server name.
- After that, you can see a screen that says whether the Server is down or not.
If the issue is in the Server, then you have to wait for it to recover, but if not, then try some other way to troubleshoot your login problem.
Enhance your Web Browser
At times, you may face issues while login into your SBCGlobal email account if you are using a Web browser. The presence of ad blockers, unwanted cookies, or extensions are mainly the reasons that create login problems.
So to enhance your web browser, you can delete all the cache & cookies available in your system to do so:
- Open your Web Browser
- Then, open your Browsing history.
- Now finally, hit on the clear history option.
And you are done.
You can also try to reset the available settings
To Reset the Internet Settings:
- Go to the Control Panel and hit the ‘Internet option.
- Now, you have to hit on the Advanced Tab; then, at the bottom of the screen, you will find the ‘Reset’ option; hit that.
To Reset Chrome:
- Open your Chrome Browser and then go to the settings option.
- Now, Hit the advanced option followed by the ‘Reset’ option.
Note: To know if the login problem is due to your Browser, you can try to access your SBCGlobal email with some other safe browser or incognito mode as well.
Reset your SBCGlobal Email Password
If you can’t sign in to your SBCGlobal email because you have forgotten your SBCGlobal email password, then you can try to reset it to get your email access back.
To Reset the Password:
- Go to the official Sign in Now page of SBCGlobal, then provide your full AT&T email,
- Then Hit the Forget Password option present below the password option.
- Now, you will reach a new page, where you have to select the reset option as ‘I’ll answer my security Questions.”
- Provide the correct answer to the security question that you entered at the time of sign-up of your account.
- Now hit the continue option, and provide a new Password.
Tip: The new password needs to be hard to hack but easy to remember.
- Soon after that, enter your New password again for confirmation, then click on the Continue button to finish the process.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation mail from SBCGlobal.
Note: Now log in and check if you still can’t able to sign in to your SBCGlobal email ID with this new password.
Enter the Correct Email Id and Password.
There are times when the user enters incorrect login credentials at the time of login, which makes you unable to sign in into your SBCGlobal email account. So to eliminate this problem, re-verify your login credential at the time of sign-in.
Note: At the time of providing the passwords, Check the caps lock as well, as the Passwords are Case Sensitive.
Turn Off the Firewall
Sometimes you can’t sign in into your SBCGlobal account due to the presence of a Firewall or security software as well. So, turn off your security software and check if that is creating an issue for you.
To Disable it:
- Open the Control Panel
- Then Hit the Windows Firewall tab.
- Now, Hit on the Turn Windows Firewall On or Off from the
- Control Panel Home options.
- After that Hit, the Turn Off Windows Firewall, then click on the Ok button, and your Firewall will be disabled.
Now try to log in to your SBCGlobal email account again and check if the problem is solved.
By following the above procedure, you will be able to access your SBCGlobal account very easily. However, if you still can’t sign in into your SBCGlobal account, then contact our SBCGlobal email experts. We have a team full of professionals who have experience of almost 15+ years in the email industry only. So ring us, mail us your Query anytime, and get a proper solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not able to sign in into your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone, then you need to clear the cache & cookies from your browsing history. Apart from that, you should update your Web Browser frequently to get the advantage of new, unique, and latest features.
However, if you can’t log in to your SBCGlobal email on your iPad, Android, or any other device, then you can contact us, our team of email professionals. These experts will help you in setting up your SBCGGlobal email on your device.
To access SBCGlobal.net in your system, you will need IMAP & SMTP settings as follows:
Open your Outlook window, then go to the File tab, and hit.
Now fill in these settings:
- Sbcglobal.net AT&T IMAP Server – imap.mail.att.net
- your IMAP username – email@example.com.
- IMAP password- You SBCGlobal Password
- IMAP port – 993
- IMAP security- SSL
To log in to the SBCGlobal email account,
- Go to your Browser
- Then search for www.currently.com.
- Now you have to click on the sign-in button; you will reach a new page.
- Now, on that page, enter your SBCGlobal email and password in the required box.
If you are searching for a way to get back into your SBCGlobal email, then you can follow these steps.
- Go to the official website of AT&T (att.com)
- Then hit on the Forgot Password option.
- Then provide all the password information.
- Select a Security Question and follow the instructions on your screen.
- Now create a new password.