Estimated Read Time : 5:00
There are several ways by which CenturyLink Bill Payment can be done. CenturyLink is one of the best communication services providers in the states, offering the best telecommunication services like Internet, Phone, TV streaming service, and various others.
An Overview of CenturyLink Bill Payment Solutions
The services are available for home and business solutions. The reason why more and more people prefer to use CenturyLink is the availability of all the resources at their optimum levels, and in case users have any trouble, they can easily connect with the customer support services, which are separate for both business and home solutions. However, one of the common queries of the user is about the bill payment in which they want to know about other options available apart from online bill payment. Thus here we will discuss all the possible ways through which you can make payment for your CenturyLink bill. Read the article further to know more about CenturyLink Bill Payment.
Toll Free Number: +1-855-362-0770
Various Ways to Make Bill Payment of CenturyLink
Users with a CenturyLink account have a variety of options to make online payments, all of which are listed below:
CenturyLink Quick Bill Pay
It is one of the easiest ways to make payments for your CenturyLink services. All you need to have is your account details (account number, email, phone number) and Zip-Code. To make payment through CenturyLink Quick Bill Pay, follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of CenturyLink.
- There, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and then under the account section, you can find the option “Quick Bill Pay.” Click on it.
- Now, you will be redirected to CenturyLink Quick Bill Pay, where you need to provide your account credentials like Phone, email, and other details.
- Fill in your account number or related details and provide your Zip-Code and click on “Next.”
- On the new page, select the payment method (Debit Card or Bank Account) and proceed further.
- Complete the payment process, after which you will receive a confirmation mail.
Users should know that while making Quick Bill Pay in CenturyLink, they do not need to sign in with their email id.
Make CenturyLink Bill Payment in the App
First, you need to download the My CenturyLink Application from the play store. To pay via Mobile App for your CenturyLink account, follow the given steps:
- Open the MyCenturyLink application, and on the home page, you can find the bill payment details below, which there will be an option “Make Payment.”
- Two options will be available for the user to make the payment, i.e., Pay with a Debit Card or Pay with Bank Account.
- You can further choose to change the payment apart from the other two on the next page from the drop-down menu under “Method of Payment.”
- Once you have selected the payment method, you need to verify the payment details and finally click on the option “Submit Payment” in order to process your payment.
- After payment has been confirmed, a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email account.
Pay Your CenturyLink Online
Apart from Quick Bill Pay, you can make the payment online by signing in to your account, where you can pay with an already existing saved payment method through which you have earlier paid your bill. To make CenturyLink payment online, follow the process below:
- Visit the official website of CenturyLink. There on the right-hand corner of the page, you can find the option to sign in. Click on it.
- After that, enter your username/email or password and click on Sign-in.
- Once you have signed in, you can see the due bill details on your homepage. Click on “Make Payment.”
- Now, on the next page, you can find an option, “Edit Payment Method.” Select your payment method, amount, and date of payment.
- Provide all those details and click on “Save this Payment Method.”
- Confirm all the details and then click on “Make Payment,” which will start payment processing.
- Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation mail along with the payment receipt.
Pay Bill by Phone for your CenturyLink Subscription
You can easily make the payment through a phone call. Before you start to make CenturyLink Bill payments by phone, make sure you have your account number ready, along with other information related to your CenturyLink account. Following process is for making bill payment of CenturyLink account through phone:
- Call on the official number of CenturyLink Bill payment (800-244-1111)
- After that, an IVR will revert to you, which will ask for your account number. Provide your account number and other related details.
- Follow the instruction received from the other side of the call in order to process your payment.
- Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation number.
- Also, you will be notified through confirmation mail containing a payment receipt.
On a Phone call, you make payment either through your Debit Card or directly through your Bank Account. From the bank account, no other charges are applied. However, through a debit card, additional charges are applicable.
In case you have any issues while making payment through a Phone call, you can contact the customer service agent or reach our customer support through Live-chat. Keep your account information and other important details handy. Additional charges are also applicable when you pay bill by phone for your CenturyLink subscription through an agent or official chat services.
Make CenturyLink Bill Payments through offline Checks or Money Orders through the Mailing service.
You can also make offline payments by sending a check or money order to us through the mailing service. Make sure that you DO NOT SEND CASH to us. Follow the given process to send payment to us through mail:
- Issue or check or money order in our name on behalf of making payment.
- On the back of that cheque or money order, mention your Centurylink account details.
- Along with the payment check, put a remittance slip also in case you have any. Put all the documents in an envelope and write down the century link address.
- Afterward sent the mail and. Make sure to put a stamp.
Wrapping it Up
From the above discussion, we hope that now you have all the necessary details for making a CenturyLink bill payment. Among the various options to pay your CenturyLink Bill, we prefer you to choose Quick Bill Pay which is easy, swift, and convenient. In case you have any trouble or need further assistance, you can reach out to us at the number given below. Also, you can message us through the Live Chat option, to which our team will revert in the minimum time possible.