Estimated Read Time : 5:00
People usually reset Netgear router when it fails to work adequately. If you are facing a similar issue, fret not, as the answer is within your reach. If your router is not working properly or worse, you don’t remember your password to connect; it is time to reset your router with the valuable insights given in this blog. It is normal to come across technical issues, which is why if you come across some problems with your Netgear Router, feel free to reach out to Netgear customer service for step-by-step guidance.
An Overview to Reset Netgear Router
In case your wi-fi card fails to get detected, you should reset your router. This problem takes place when network drivers are not installed properly. The spot where you placed your router may not receive an adequate signal. It is one of the primary reasons why your router might not work. Hardware problems also may be the root cause of this problem. In case any operating system corruption has taken place, the router ceases to function properly. Let’s discuss the common issues faced by Netgear below before we jump to the how-to reset Netgear Router issue.
Common Issues of Netgear:
- There may be a problem in fitting the wi-fi card properly.
- The Netgear router may be switched off.
- The router may fail to function when there is a lack of power supply.
- The router might get a weak signal, sometimes.
- There might be a problem connecting to the access page while typing the password.
- Change the direction of the router in case of weak signals.
Getting to know the common concerns faces by Netgear users will help others in being prepare for them early on. It’s like learning from others’ mistakes is better. Let us take you to a walkthrough on the best methods to reset Netgear Router.
Quick-Fix solutions to Reset the Netgear Router
- Please make sure you have turned on the router before resetting it.
- Move your router to the other side to make you face the backside of the router.
- Find your Reset button to enable resetting your router to its previous settings.
- Try using a paper clip to press the reset button and hold the key for a minimum of seven seconds.
- After this step, you can let go of the button and pause for 7-10 seconds. The router will start to reboot.
- You will notice the flickering of the Power light as the reset procedure begins.
- Once the process is Complete, the light will stop blinking.
- The Netgear Router will be resets to the default settings now.
Although, we tried to answer the Netgear-related queries. However, suppose you feel the problem needs to be rectified further. In that case, you can contact the Netgear phone number for detailed guidance from certified experts who are available to resolve your trickiest of concerns with patience and tenacity. They are professionally qualified and highly experienced in solving your technical issues associated with Netgear, so you need not worry anymore. Enjoy your high-speed internet without any hassles, delays, or obstacles.