Estimated Read Time : 5:00
To Create or Manage Sub-User or SBCGlobal Email follow the steps given in the article. SBCGlobal, also known as Southwestern Bell company, is one of the foremost email services providers majorly preferred by working professionals across the states. One of the main reason why a majority of users prefers various enhanced features available in the SBCGlobal mailbox. Apart from that SBCGlobal is safe and secure to use without any worry about any online threat, and the spam alert function is highly reliable to keep your account secure. One other unique feature available in the SBCGlobal mail is the addition of a Sub user in the SBCGlobal mail account. However, many users are unable to utilize that. Thus here we are going to provide all the necessary information through which you can create a sub-user in your SBCGlobal account.
What is a Sub user account in SBCGlobal mail?
Before we further discuss various methods to create a sub-user, first let you know what is sub-user is. It is an additional account or the member email ID which is created under the primary email address. Sub-user account features can be utilized under various situations while creating for other family members or other team members in an organization. Other details regarding the SBCGlobal sub-account are listed below:
- Under any primary account, up to 20 sub-accounts can be created, of which ten accounts will be active.
- Any sub account cannot be deleted. However, the user can disable any sub-account.
- In case of any subscription taken with the SBCGlobal account, the name of any sub-user will not appear in the billing process.
- Important details need to be checked and considered while creating a sub-user account for minors or children below 13 years of age.
How to Setup Sub user in SBCGlobal Account
To create a sub-user account in SBCGlobal, log in on the official website of the SBCGlobal account and then follow the given steps:
- On the SBCGlobal homepage, navigate to the profile section.
- There, you need to choose the option “Manage Email” and then Manage Sub account.
- Now select “Add sub-account.”
- Read and accept the “Terms and Conditions.” Provide the given details and then click Save.
Once you log in to your SBCGlobal email account from your computer or device, find a screen where a dashboard will appear, then modify your email account preferences under the Management option. Create a sub-user for your email account or significant access features. To make a sub-user account quickly with an SBCGlobal email, call the SBCGlobal customer service number to get some accurate tips. Let’s go through a few troubleshooting tips mentioned below:
- Locate the Authenticate Yourself option at the self-care management page
- Enter the username and password to authenticate
If you don’t willing to mention the login credentials, tap
- Remember Login Credentials option
- Enter Captcha given in the box
If you can’t sign in, it means there is an issue with the username and password. Enter the username and password carefully and inspect if login attempts are successful or not. Sign out of the account after performing essential changes. Before coming out of the window, tap the Save option.
Make changes to your existing Sub user account in the SBCGlobal account.
Once you have created a sub-user account in SBCGlobal, you can edit, grant permission or disable the account. All the processes to make changes in the SBCGlobal sub-account are as follows:
Edit your Existing SBCGlobal Sub User Account
- Login to your SBCGlobal email, and there, go to the profile option.
- Under the profile section, choose Email and then select Manage Emails.
- Now select Manage Sub account.
- Select the sub-account to which you need to make changes, and then click on Edit.
- Make changes and then choose “Save Changes.”
In order to Grant ordering Permission to the SBCGlobal Sub user, you can search for the option “Allow Ordering,” and then click on Yes and then save changes.
Disable or Enable an Existing SBCGlobal Sub user account
To disable any sub-user account from the SBCGlobal email, follow the given steps:
- Open your SBCGlobal email profile and then go to the “Manage Email” option.
- Select Manage Sub account.
- Now choose the sub-user account you want to disable or enable.
Manage SBCGlobal Email Online Mail Box Storage with multiple Sub users
With so many multiple users for one SBCGlobal email, the mailbox storage for the primary account will be affected. Hence, to fix that, you need to set the mailbox size for the primary account for which we have provided the following steps:
- Open your SBCGlobal mail and then select the parent account.
- Now go to the settings and then select the Manage option, where you can find the option for “Edit Mailbox” size.
- Now, set the mailbox size as per your requirement.
You can also save the mailbox storage by blocking unnecessary and spam emails on your SBCGlobal account.
To prevent/block spam mail, follow the given steps:
- Login to the SBCGlobal account and then go to the settings.
- Look out for the “Block and Unblock” option. In order to block any particular mail, you need to type the email address under the block list to prevent further future mail.
- Now, click on Done to complete the process of blocking spam mail from your SBCGlobal account.
In order to unblock, you need to go to the block list and select the email address you want to block, and delete it. You need to delete the previous mail one by one from the inbox.
Troubleshooting Steps to Create Sub User or Manage SBCGlobal Email Online
- While making a sub-user, log in to the primary account if needed
- Enter details in the form to create a user
- Select the password you willing to keep for the new user
- Tap the Create a user option, and you will receive the Successful chance on the screen.
How to Inspect Mail Box Size While Making a Sub User?
Examine the mailbox size to obtain the email in your account seamlessly. Move to the parent account and then tap on Settings. Tap on the Manage option to receive the Edit mail size box. Modify your mail size box as per your necessities and store the details. If you are willing to stop getting emails from any email account, the procedure is relatively simple. The procedure once followed will ignore promotional or spam emails unnecessarily at your email box. The rectification procedures to restrict emails in the SBCGlobal email are as follows:
- Tap on Settings and inspect the block and unblock option
- Enter the email address you willing to restrict at the individual email address list
- To restrict email addresses, go through the similar procedure
- Once the email address is prevented, you won’t get any email from that address
- Tap done to finish up the procedure, begin accessing emails in the inbox
- Already restricted email addresses will remain in the inbox you won’t remove them.
SBCGlobal Customer Support Services
Email users with an SBCGlobal account can reach out to the SBCGlobal Helpline number in case they are having any trouble or issue with their email. Apart front phone number, users can get assistance from SBCGlobal customer support through the following means:
- AT&T customer email: If you are unable to reach customer support directly by phone, you can reach submit your query through email. The Customer services will revert to you within the given time.
- Community: For the SBCGlobal email user, community forums are available on the official website of AT&T. Here, they can post the issues they are having to which other users or either officials will reply with the desired solution.
Reach out to our SBCGlobal Customer Services
In case you are unable to get your issues resolved from the official SBCGlobal helpline, you can reach out to our SBCGlobal customer services. Our officials are available 24/7 to help you with any matter you are having with your SBCGlobal email. Experts at our customer services have the desired experience dealing with any problem, whether simple or technical. Also, our customer services are available at minimal rates, which anyone can afford.
From the above discussion, we have provided all the information to create a sub-user account in the SBCGlobal email. In case you need any further help, you can dial the number given below. Also, you can use the live chat option to connect with us. All you need to do is just mention your query, to which our team will revert in the given time possible.
The above troubleshooting steps will detail the procedure to make a sub-user for the SBCGlobal email account and handle the settings for your account. It would assist if you have tried it, and surely you will be successful. If you are facing any issues to implement them, call the SBCGlobal helpline number to get some appropriate tips instantly. SBCGlobal experts are professional and have handsome experience to resolve any issue. SBCGlobal customer service center is available 24/7 to assist you. You can also contact with SBCGlobal email via call, email, or live chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sub-user accounts can be helpful for multiple users working in the same within an organization or for family members.
Users can create up to 20 sub-user accounts with one SBCGlobal mail. Out of these, only ten can be active and utilized at one time. Once an account is created, it cannot be deleted.
User in case they are encountering any issue with their mail can reach out to SBCGlobal customer support team where the technical experts can resolve any kind of issue with their SBCGlobal account.