Estimated Read Time : 5:00
SBCGlobal Email Account is one of the most popular and famous email service providers across the globe. Southwestern Corporation was started as a child company of Bell service. But later in 2005, the SBCGlobal email services merged with AT&T. With that effect, if a user wants to log in to their SBCGlobal account, they will be redirected to the official Yahoo login page.
If you also want to learn how to log in to your SBCGlobal email, then this blog will be very important for you. This blog post will provide you with complete information about the SBCGlobal email login process. So, stay glued to the post till the last word.
Set Up SBCGlobal Mail on MS Outlook
SBCGlobal Email Account Settings
Given below are the correct SBCGlobal Account settings.
- IMAP Server: imap.mail.att.net
- IMAP Port: 993
- IMAP Security: SSL
- Username: Your SBCGlobal email account address
- Password: Login password of your SBCGlobal email services as set by you
- SMTP Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- SMTP Port: 465
- SMTP Security: SSL
- Username: Your SBCGlobal Services of email account address
- Password: Login password of your SBCGlobal email as set by you
- POP3 Server: inbound.att.net
- POP3 Port: 995
- POP3 Security: SSL
- Username: Your SBCGlobal email account address
- Password: Login password of your SBCGlobal account as set by you.
Steps to Login to Your SBCGlobal Email Account
Let’s discuss the steps that you can execute to log in to your SBCGlobal email at an ease.
- The first step is to navigate to the login page of the SBCGlobal email account, i.e., signin.att.com.
- Now, it will ask you to provide the login credentials of your email account in the insert fields, such as User ID and login password.
- Once you are done with providing the login credentials of your account, then make sure to check mark the “Keep me sign in” option. This option will help you to avoid entering the email account’s login credentials every time you access the account.
- Moving ahead in the procedure, click on the “Sign In” option.
- If the login credentials of your email account verify, you will be redirected to the inbox page of your account.
That’s it. Following the steps mentioned above, you have successfully logged in to your SBCGlobal email account.
Alternative Way To log in to Your SBCGlobal Email Account
Another way that you can follow to log in to your email account is as follows.
- First, use this link- https://digitallocker.att.net to log in to your SBCGlobal email account.
- Thereon, provide the login credentials of your SBCGlobal email and then click on the “Sign In” option.
- Now, the login page will give your platform access to @sbcglobal.net or @att.net email accounts, along with some other additional domains such as;
How to Reset the Login Password of SBCGlobal Email Account?
If you cannot remember the login password of your email account, then the only option left to you is to reset the login password. Here are the steps that you can carry out to reset the login password of your SBCGlobal email account.
- First, go to the login page of the email account, i.e., signin.att.com.
- Once you are navigated to the official login page of the SBCGlobal email, click on the “Forget Password” option in the blue color box.
- Now, on the forget password page, you will be asked to provide the registered User ID and last name in the insert fields.
- Once you provide the details, click on the “Continue” option.
- After that, keep following the on-screen instructions and provide the answers to the security questions.
- If you select the temporary password option, the temporary login password will be mailed to your secondary email address or by SMS at your registered email address.
- Once you access your email account with a temporary login password, you must immediately change your email account’s login password.
By following the steps mentioned above, you have now successfully reset the login password of your SBCGlobal email account.
How to Change The Login Password of SBCGlobal Email Account?
Given below are the steps that you can follow to change the login password of your SBCGlobal serviceemail account.
- The first step is to login to your SBCGlobal account.
- After that, click on the user name option.
- Followed by the above steps, select the “Account Information” option and click on the “Account Security” option.
- Under the account security drop down list, click on the “Change Password” option.
- Now, provide the new login password in the insert fields and follow the on-screen instructions.
Congrats! By following the steps mentioned above, you have now successfully changed the login password of your SBCGlobal email account.
We hope you find this blog well. This blog post has provided you with relevant and authentic information about how to log in to the SBCGlobal email. If you are still facing any query, then feel free to reach out to us through the chat box. You can also write us your query via mail. Our professional email experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to provide the best answer to your query.