Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Sage 100 contractor provides industry-specific reports and helps efficiently manage critical business operations. This contracting software helps contractors to ensure proper tracking and accounting of their construction projects. Sage 100 contractor has various unique features, making the business and contracting process easier.
However, many users face difficulties downloading the Sage 100 contractor software. If you are also facing issues in downloading the Sage 100 contractor software, then you are at the right place. This blog will provide complete information about how to download Sage 100 contractor, along with the unique features and benefits of using the software. So, if you also want to install the software on your device, read this blog post until the last word.
Features of Sage 100 Contractor
Let’s discuss some of the features and benefits of using the Sage 100 contractor software:
- Payment management
- Business monitoring and setting alerts
- Accounting and Payroll
- Estimating and Digital takes off
- Reporting and analysis
- Integrated estimation
- Streamlined construction process
- Business Visibility
System Requirements of Sage 100 Contractor Software Application
Let’s discuss the system and server requirements that your device must meet to download free sage 100 contractor.
- Windows server version: Windows server 2012 (Not for Terminal/ hosted cloud environment), server 2014, 2016, 2017
- Minimum 4 GB RAM and Microsoft windows server 22.2 or later
- At least 40 GB of free space on the hard disk
- Intel X64 Processor or comparable, with a minimum speed of 2 GHz.
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB and recommended is 4 GB
- Operating System (OS): Windows 8.1, and recommended in Windows 10
- Hard disk space: 16 GB
- Processor: Intel core 2 Duo or comparable with 2 GHz speed
- Compatible MS Office Versions: Microsoft office 2013, 2016, and Microsoft 365.
How to Download Sage 100 Contractor?
No doubt, Sage 100 is one of the best contract management software in the industry. Sage 100 unique features allow contractors to manage their work more efficiently and easily with its unique features.
Well, here is the list of the steps that you can follow step-by-step to download Sage 100 contractor:
- The first step in the downloading process is logging into your customer portal.
- Thereon, click on the login option available at the upper right side of the screen.
- Next, provide your account username and login credentials, and then click on the login option.
- After that, select the “Knowledgebase” option and click on the Sage Knowledgebase button.
- Again click on the Sage 100 contractor option and then browse the products available on the left side.
- Now, click on the “Search” option at the top of the screen, and then type “Sage 100 Contractor: Download Portal” in the search box.
- After that, double-click on it to open the write-up.
- Click on the “Download Now” option to download the Sage 100 contractor software to your device.
Sage 100 Contractor: Installation Process
After completing the steps for the Sage 100 contractor download, let’s take a look at the steps you can follow to get the Sage 100 contractor installed on your PC.
- First of all, double-click on the downloaded folder to open it.
- Thereon, search there for the setup.exe file and double-click on it.
- After that, the installation welcome window screen will appear on your screen.
- Thereon, you have to click on the “Next” option and select the “This Computer” tab.
- Moving ahead, click the “Next” button and read the licensing agreement carefully.
- Now, accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the “Check” field and then click on the “Next” option to proceed with the installation process.
- Thereon, the installer will verify if the system has .NET Framework 4.0, and if you cannot find the program, the installer will start the installation process.
- After that, try to install a sample company file for testing purposes.
- As the installer process is complete on the screen, select the checkbox against the “Launch Sage 100 Contractor” option.
- Now, follow the on-screen steps to launch the Sage 100 contractor, and click on the “Finish” option.
- At last, the window labeled specific Sage license server window will appear on the screen to commence the launch process.
You have successfully downloaded and installed the Sage 100 contractor on your device by carrying out the steps mentioned above.
As demonstrated above, we have covered all the steps you can follow to download and install the Sage 100 contractor. In case if you still need any help related to the download or installation of Sage 100 contractor, then you can connect with our Sage experts. Our experts are available 24*7 around the clock to attend to your query. Send us your query now via chat box or mail .
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to install the Sage 100 contractor, then the system acts as a Sage license server, and therefore, it must be connected to the internet for a license. As the installation process ends, you can search for the system’s license usage and disconnect it from the internet connection.
Sage 100 contractor is an integrated management software for contractors that helps manage operations effectively. Sage 100 contractor costs $115 per month.
Here are the steps that you can follow to resolve the Sage 100 contractor printer not activating issue:
- Firstly, open the Sage 100 contractor on your device.
- Thereon, click on “Properties” > “Compatibility” > “Settings” option.
- After that, click on the “Run This Program As Administrator” option.
- Click on the “Apply” and “OK” options.
- Now, launch the Sage 100, and check if the issue has been resolved or not.