HP Printers are considered as one of the best printers that offer quality service to its users. Although it is a machinery device, few minor issues can be created while printing related software and hardware. HP Printer Failure Error code 0x6100004a is considered if there is any connectivity problem or stacks of paper attached in the carriage. It generally occurs if the Windows Operating System is corrupted. If you have the knowledge about the technical field, you can troubleshoot this error significantly. But, if you don’t, right now contact HP technical support team to avoid this issue and it is the most efficient method to get rid of such error frequently.
What are the Methods to Fix HP Printer Failure Error 0x6100004a?
There are various methods to eradicate this HP Printer Failure 0x6100004a Error Code and we are putting a few of these one by one below.
- First, you have to give a click on the “Start” Button available in Printer Menu.
- The next process is to tap the “Control Panel” to open it
- Now, click on the “Device Manager” to connect it with the Computer Screen
- Then, click with the right button of the mouse on the “Wireless-Network Connect Adaptor” to identify the issue
- Now go to the “Properties” option to check the status of your driver
- You can check the details of your HP printer, it is displaying well, then it is working properly
- If it is not, then tap on the “Driver” to check the details of your driver.
Further. You can Uninstall Driver, Roll Back Driver, Disable Driver, or Update Driver, to troubleshoot the error. If the above method is not Ok, then follow the next procedure.
- First, you have to click on “Start Button” and type Device Manager in the Search box and tap on it.
- Now, choose the category of the device on which you wish to install the Driver and just give a double-click on it.
- Click on the “Update Driver Software” option with the right button of the mouse on the device.
- Now, choose the term “Browse My Computer for Driver Software” on the new appearing window
- Then, you can view the lists of device drivers available on your computer
- Install the Device Driver ending with “Legacy”
- At the last, tap the “Next” button
If this method is also not suitable to terminate the following Error Code 0x6100004a HP Printer Failure, then look for the next procedure given below.
Sometimes, the paper jam could be one of the issues of creating such type of error code 0x6100004a. So, fix the paper jam problems by using the below steps.
- First, try to open the document feeder or roller for paper jammed issue
- Now, remove the Power Cord as soon as you have made the Printer “ON”
- Open the printer carriage access door and look for any jammed paper stuck in it
- If any paper is stuck to it, remove it immediately from the carriage
- After this, clean the paper feeder roller to remove the dust and paper fibber
- Eventually, put the Power Cord by resetting the printer and apply for the job.
If the above-mentioned procedure is not helpful, then contact the team of Engineers to eradicate the HP Printer Error Code 0X6100004a Failure as soon as possible. It will be a hassle-free method to terminate such Printer Failures.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: