Did your SBCGlobal email account gets deactivated? If yes, then it can because for many reasons. But the most common cause of your account getting deactivate is when it is unused for a long time or due to inactivity. If your SBCGlobal mail account gets deactivated, then you will not be able to access your emails and attachments. You need to reactive your account as soon as possible so that you can regain full access to your email account easily. If you do not want to reactivate the account on your own, then you can give a call to the SBCGlobal helpline number to speak with the trained professionals for helping you solve the issue.
Why SBCGlobal Account Get Deactivated?
There can be many reasons why your SBCGlobal email gets deactivated, and some of the most common reason which is behind the deactivation of your email are listed below:
- If you have requested for deleting your SBCGlobal email account, then your account will be deactivated first.
- If you have not logged into the SBCGlobal email account for more than 90 days, then your account may get deactivated.
- If your SBCGlobal email account was utilized in a way that violates the term of services of SBCGlobal email.
Steps to Reactivate Old SBCGlobal.net Email Account
One of the biggest challenges that come in front of you will be to reactivate the email account; however, the problem begins when you don’t know how to do it. But you don’t need to worry as you can follow the steps given below to reactivate your SBCGlobal email account:
If you have an SBCGlobal email account, which got deactivated due to inactivity, then you don’t need to worry you can easily reactivate it.
- Open your regular web browser and then open the SBCGlobal email login page.
- Enter the username and password in the space provided to sign-into your SBCGlobal account.
- Once you have successfully logged into your email account, then your SBCGlobal account is reactivated.
These steps may appear to be easy to implement, but there are times when you confront issues while implementing these steps. What if you forget the password of your account while reactivating? At that time, you need to reset the password and reactivate the account simultaneously.
- Open the web browser and then open the SBCGlobal login page.
- Enter the username and then click on the Forgot Password option and follow the onscreen instruction to recover the password carefully.
- You have to follow the instruction given on the screen to reactivate the SBCGlobal email account.
If the account is still not reactivated, then you can call SBCGlobal email support to speak with the professionals who can help you in fixing the issue at hand. The professionals are available all day long to hear the help the user in resolving the problems faced by them while accessing SBCGlobal email.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: