Estimated Read Time : 5:00
This article is useful for Verizon Email Users and for those who have forgotten Verizon Email Account Password. Checking mail is a daily activity for every person, especially for a working professional, where mailing is a necessary means to communicate with others within an organization. However, it often happens that you have forgotten your Password and are unable to log in.
In that case, if you are not able to recover/reset the Password that, your daily working chores will be interrupted. Although Gmail is the most common mailing platform, many working also prefer a Verizon email account.
Here we will tell you how to recover a forgotten Verizon Email password and relevant necessary related information. Read the article further to know how to reset the Verizon Password.
Basic Information Required to Reset your Forgotten Verizon Email Account Password
In case you have forgotten your Verizon Email Account Password, you can easily recover/reset that, but you need to have some basic credentials yourself in order to authenticate that the Verizon account belongs to you. That basic minimum required information is given below:
- Verizon Account Username
- Verification secret question answer.
- Phone number to which your Verizon account is already linked.
- 5 Digit Billing Zip code
Verizon Email Account Password Reset
Whenever you forget your Verizon Email Account Password, you can easily reset it from the following steps mentioned below:
- First, you need to go to the Verizon Official Website.
- Click on the Sign-in option present on the right end upper corner.
- Choose the “My Account” section and click on “Forgot info.”
- You need to authenticate that the Verizon account belongs to you. For that, a password or the password reset option will be send to you on your various communication means, which are as follows:
- Through mobile: A link will be send to your mobile device from which you can reset your Password.
- A password reset mail will be send to the alternate mail ID as well.
- In case you want password recovery details through offline means, then a letter will be send to your billing address.
- In all cases, follow the instruction mentioned in the message along with the Password reset link.
Now that you have been verified that the Forgotten Verizon Email Account belongs to you, you can set a new password. Another thing is to make sure that your Verizon Email Password should be unique for which the instructions are discussed later in this article.
Also Read Verizon Email Not Working
What type of Password should I Choose for my Verizon Email Account?
Keep in mind the below mentioned thing while creating new Password:
- The Password should be between the range of 8-20 characters.
- There should be at least one letter and one number in your Password
- It is advisable that your Password should not be easy to guess. In that case, you can add capital letters and special characters to your Verizon Email Account Password.
How to Recover my Verizon Email Account Email Username
In case you have forgotten your Verizon Email ID, there will be two options when you click “Forgot Info.” One option will be a Password, and another one will be for Username. Click on “Forgot UserID” and provide the required authentication details, like registering a mobile number or Email ID linked with your Verizon Account. A mail or text with username credentials will be sent to your mail or text number.
How to Reset Verizon Email Account Password in Outlook
If you are using any email client application like Outlook, you can easily change Verizon Emai account password. For that you need to follow the given steps: :
- Open the Outlook application on your computer. Click on the file in the top left corner of your window.
- Now click on the account setting button, and the account setting window will pop up on your screen.
- On the account setting window, select the Verizon account, and click on the option “Change,”. A new window will Open Up.
- Provide the new Password. Be sure to make the new Password such that it is not easy for others to guess.
- Once you have filled in the new Password, click on the Next button. Then you need to click on the Finish button.
- The change account window will be closed. Now, you need to click on the close button on the account setting window.
In case your Outlook is not running properly, you can perform the Verizon Email Account Password Reset through the steps given below:
- Click on the start button and type “Control Panel.”
- Once you open the control panel, type mail and then double-click on the main entry to open Mail Setup Window.
- Now from the mail setup window, click on the “Email Accounts” button.
- Now you have to repeat the above-mentioned where you have to select your Verizon Email Account and type the new Password.
Wrapping It Up
From the above discussion, we hope that you are now totally able to recover the Email Password from the browser and also from the email client. In case you still have any trouble and need assistance during Verizon Email Account Reset, you can contact us through the given phone number, or you can contact us through the live chat option. Our technical team is available 24/7 to help you with any issue and provide you with a solution as soon as possible.