Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Unable to Recover your Gmail Account? Here we will tell you how to recover your Gmail account very easily with just a few steps. Gmail is the largest email service provider in the world currently, with more than 1.5 billion active users.
Gmail is easy and convenient and easy to use with various features per the need of any normal individual or working professional. You can also use any other professional email by integrating it with your Gmail account. But sometimes, users are unable to access their Gmail account due to many reasons, the most common of which is that they have forgotten their username or password.
For all these users, we have here discussed step-by-step to recover a Gmail account. Read the article further to know more about Google Account Recovery.
Why Do you need to Recover Gmail Account?
Numerous times it happens that users are unable to login into your Gmail account possible due to the following reasons:
- You have forgotten your Gmail Email Id or Password.
- You are accessing your Gmail account from another location, so you might need to complete the verification.
- Google has restricted your login due to some security concerns.
Basic details you need to have before you try to recover your Gmail Account
You need to have all the details related to your account, some of which are listed below:
- You need to have details of the secondary email ID which you have submitted while making your Gmail account.
- Your Registered mobile number.
- It is important that you remember the answers to the security which you filled in when have signed up for Gmail.
How to Recover Gmail Account
Based on the reason why you are unable to login into your Gmail account, you can follow the given step-by-step solutions, which are discussed below:
Recover your Gmail Account if you have forgotten your Gmail ID
You need to have your registered phone number and recovery email linked with your Gmail account to recover your Email ID. Follow the given steps to recover your Gmail account without email ID:
- Open the Gmail login page. There, click on the option “forgot email.”
- After that, you need to provide your registered phone or the recovery mail. Then, click “Next.”
- Enter your first name and last name.
- After that, you will be asked to send a verification code to your registered mobile number.
- Click on send, and you will receive a verification code on your mobile number. Enter the verification code.
- After that, a list of all the accounts linked to that phone number will appear on the screen.
- Select your Gmail account from the list and enter your password and click Next. Now you will be logged in to your Gmail account.
Recover Your Gmail Account Now – +1-855-362-0770
Recover your Gmail account if you have Forgotten your Password
You can easily recover when you don’t know your username. However, when you need to recover your Gmail password, you need to authenticate that the account which you want to recover belongs to you. For that, you must have the registered mobile number linked to your account and an alternate email ID, and you need to know the answers to the security questions. After having all these things follow the given steps to recover your Gmail account:
- Open the Gmail login page and enter your email address. After that, click on next.
- On the password page, click on Forget Password.
- After that, you need to enter the phone number linked to your mail account.
- You can authenticate your registered mobile number via verification send on your mobile number.
- Now Authenticate your registered mobile number, to choose your new password.
- Enter the new password, save the changed one, and log in again in order to access your Gmail account again.
Possible Measures you can take to make to recover Gmail Account Easily
Although it is a very process in order to recover a Gmail account, there are a few things you need to make sure to add to your Gmail account details so that you can easily recover it in case you lost your Gmail credentials. Following are the things you can do through which you can easily recover your Gmail account in the future:
Add Recovery Mail
You can add a recovery mail linked to your Gmail account, on which you can receive a reset link.
Add or Remove Phone number for Gmail Account
It is mandatory that you should link a phone number to your Mail ID because whenever you are going to recover your Gmail account, your mobile will be required for authentication. Users in case they need to change their registered number or add an alternate phone number from the given steps:
- Open your Gmail account, and from there go to the settings option.
- There, go to the personal info section and then Contact info.
- Click on “Phone number” and from there you can easily Add a Phone number, Add a Recovery Number, Change your number, or delete it.
Other ways to recover Gmail Password
Although recovering your Gmail account through the registered phone number is the best way to authenticate that the account belongs to you, use you can use various other ways to recover your Gmail account. On the page where you need to enter your mobile number, you can click the option “Try Another Way,” where you can recover Gmail through the following ways:
- Through a Previous Password: Many users change their password very frequently due to security concerns. However, sometimes they even forget their latest password. Through this, you need to enter the very last password you have used to log in to your account.
- Using the alternate Email account associated with your Gmail account: You can also get access to your Gmail account through the alternate email ID. Provide the correct details of the alternate mail ID, after which a verification code will be sent to that email account. If you don’t remember your Mail ID, then click “try another way.”
- Security Answer: You can have access to your Gmail account if you can answer the security question which you filled in when you created your Gmail account. Answer the security question, and after that, either a verification link will be sent to your Gmail ID or you will be logged in.
- In case you are unable to recover through any of the ways. Just click on “Try Another Option,” after which google will review your account and accordingly send the password reset details to another email ID.
On an Ending Note
From the above discussion, we can conclude that now you can easily Recover your Gmail account. However, in case you still any assistance or have any doubts about understanding the given method, you can connect with our Gmail customer care service number given below. You can connect with us through the live chat option. Just click on the “Help” option below and provide your detailed query, after which we will connect with you along with the required solution.