Estimated Read Time : 5:00
To Set Up SBCGlobal Email in Gmail you can read the article thoroughly. If you are not aware of SBCGlobal email conversion into AT&T email, then you are miles away from capturing the latest technical information about SBCGlobal email. SBCGlobal email was merged into a new company called AT&T email in 2005. But, many users accounts of SBCglobal are still in use. In this blog, you will read about how to setup SBCGlobal Email in Gmail by using the POP3 mail protocol.
Dial Toll Free Number : +1-855-362-0770
You can also know about some common issues and how to fix them while setting up SBCGlobal email in Gmail. It may happen that you have not understood the set-up process mentioned below, then you must call SBCGlobal customer service to take the expert guidance while setting-up SBCGlobal email in Gmail. The step by step information about setting up SBCglobal email in Gmail will be explained to you for eliminating any issue. It is opened all the time 24/7 hours to support you and discuss your issues with proper solutions.
What are the Reasons due to which users have to Set up or Sync SBCGlobal Email in Gmail?
Now, let’s understand a few reasons which SBCGlobal email users sync their email to Gmail.
- The SBCGlobal email used to stop working while users were still doing their important tasks.
- In case users are accessing the SBCGlobal email on their iPhone and an error message appears on the screen.
- Most importantly, SBCGlobal email users switch to Gmail to take advantage of the latest features.
What are the requirements that you need to Fulfil before setting up SBCGlobal email to Gmail?
To effortlessly add SBCGlobal email to Gmail, you have to take care of a few things:
- You must provide a stable and active internet connection to your device.
- Ensure that the SBCGlobal email server is working properly when you try to synch it with Google.
- Verify if your Gmail account has enough space.
- Enter the apt address and password, and check it again before hitting the Submit button.
- Make sure the SBCGlobal email server settings are correct.
Set-Up SBCGlobal Email in Gmail with POP3 Mail Protocol
The steps are explains how to synchronize SBCglobal email with Gmail. Read out the full process carefully and follow the steps as it is said to implement.
POP3 Mail Protocol Set-Up
- Open the ‘Gmail App’ or ‘Gmail Website’ to login
- Sign in your Gmail account with your valid email address and password.
- Once the email account in Gmail is signed-in by you, you must click at the ‘Setting’ wheel icon.
- Next, click on ‘Mail Settings’ or ‘See All Settings’ given in your Gmail account
- Furthermore, go to ‘Accounts and Import’ option and from the drop-down menu, choose the option ‘Check Email from Other Accounts’ or ‘Check Mail Using POP3’ and next, choose ‘Add an Email Account’.
- Enter your ‘SBCGlobal Email Address’ in the given space asking to mention your email id.
- Click the ‘Next’ button, and you will have to enter your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’
- In the User Name area, type your full SBCGlobal email address again and in ‘Password’, of course, type your correct password for the entered email address.
- Next, enter the remaining settings as
- Inbound Server: inbound.att.net
- Inbound Port: 995
- Now, Enable the function by tapping at the checkbox given right in the front of ‘Always Use A Secure Connection’.
- Click ‘Add Account’, and you can choose the option for sending emails through Gmail. If you agree, then you must enter the following settings.
- Outbound Server: outbound.att.net
- Outbound Port: 465
Configuration of Att.net and SBCGlobal.net IMAP Settings
In case, you are looking to configure IMAP settings in Gmail, follow the below process.
- Open the ‘Gmail’ website or app.
- Press at the ‘File’ option showing at the top-left corner and choose ‘Account Settings New’
- Next, tap the ‘Server Setting’ option for manual set-up
- Click on the ‘Internet Email Addresses’ tab and mention the details under ‘User Information’ field.
- Choose IMAP setting of Att.net and SBCGlobal.net in incoming mail server – ‘imap.mail.att.net’ and enter the port number ‘993’ for protected connection.
- Next, select the outgoing mail server ‘smtp.mail.att.net’ and enter the port number ‘465’ and ‘587’.
- Now, select the ‘Test Account Settings’ to check the connection and email server settings.
- Press at the ‘Next’ button and tap at the ‘Finish’ to complete the IMAP email settings protocol.
The above steps can be helpful to set-up or configure SBCGlobal Email in Gmail, but it happens many times that you might not understand some points. Hence, you must have technical expert guidance by calling SBCGlobal net support to get a reliable solution for synchronizing SBCGlobal Email in Gmail.
Frequently Asked Questions
To Link the SBCGlobal email to Gmail, check the given instructions:
- Open your Account Login page, and navigate to the SBCGlobal email settings.
- Now, in the Preferences, choose the POP and Forwarding email option.
- Turn on the email forwarding and type the information for your Gmail account. Now enter the overall address along with the domain name.
- Verify the Port number using Google, and enter it properly.
- Next, you have to hit the Save button.
- Now, on your Gmail account, you will get a verification code, enter it in the SBCGlobal screen, and hit the Submit button.
To setup the SBCGlobal email on your System, follow the given procedure:
- Go to the official page of Att.net.
- Now, head to their login page, and enter your SBCGlobal email address, along with the password, in the required box.
- Hit the Submit button, and you are done.
Do you want to add your Gmail and Yahoo mail together? I first then look at the instructions given below:
- Open the My Mail app and from the drop-down option.
- Now, select Google and hit on the Connect to Google option.
- Choose or enter your Gmail account, followed by hitting the Sign in button.
- Lastly, select the Allow button, and it’s done.
No, the email service is not discontinued. You can access it anytime if you have no unpaid balance in your Account.
If you want to activate your SBCGlobal email account, follow the given instructions:
- Firstly head to currently.com, and choose the Sign in button.
- Select Create AT&T Account option, and write down your Wireless number and ZIP account.
- Provide that code in the required box, and hit Continue.
- Fill in the overall information to create a new SBCGlobal email account and password.
- Now, write down your profile information and security Questions along with its answer.
- Next, follow the given instructions to verify your Account, print one copy of your details, and hit continue to confirm the process.