Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Looking for a way to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Wireless? If yes, then let’s read this article to grab your answer.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 is an all-in-one wireless colour inkjet printer by HP. It gives high-speed printing along with Quality at a very low cost. Moreover, it is a one-stop solution for all small office needs like scanning, copying, faxing and printing. It has thermal inkjet printing technology that permits you a printing speed of 19 PPM in black & white and 14.5 ppm in colour. It also supports various Mobile Printing, Airprinting and wireless services.
To grab quick assistance for HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Wireless Setup, you must call on +1-855-362-0770 and obtain an immediate Solution.
Major Specifications of HP OfficeJet Pro 8610
Before knowing the steps to Connect Officejet pro to your computer Wireless, we fast want you to know what are the benefits of purchasing it. This is so that you can decide if it is good enough for your needs or not.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet
- Printing Speed for Color prints: 11 ppm
- Printing Speed for Black and White prints: 20 ppm
- Mobile Printing: Apple AirPrint, ePrint, HP SMART app, Mopria, HP Print Service Plug-in.
- ADF Input Capacity: 35 Sheets
- Instant Ink: Yes
- Paper Input Tray Capacity (A4 sheets): 225
- Paper Output tray capacity: 60 Sheets
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Wireless Setup
Now, let’s begin the discussion over how to set up the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Wireless.
Note: For connecting the Printer to your device, you must have the HP Officejet Pro 8610 wireless password with you. Without the password, the Process can’t be done.
- You have to begin the setup process by unboxing the Printer. Make sure to remove the installation CD Guides, power cords and fax cords carefully from the HP Printer box.
◦ The installation CD comprises the software driver for Mac OS X and Windows devices. However, you can also install the software driver from 123.hp.com/setup 8610 or 123.hp.com/ojpro8610.
- Once you are done with unboxing, you have to go for the Initialization process. It is divided into two parts:
◦ Switching on the HP Printer.
◦ The Initialization of Printer.
- Now, the third step is the setup of the Printer.
After having a brief knowledge, let’s go further and gather more information about the installation and setup process of the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer.
How to Install the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Wireless?
In this section, we will explain the proper steps to switch on and initialize the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer in your system:
- Take the Power code that you find at the time of unboxing the Printer.
- After that, connect one end to the rear of the HP printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Now, you have to press the power button to turn on the Printer.
- Next, Scroll down the list and choose the required language.
- Moving ahead, you have to click on Confirm to verify your language preference.
- Thereon, choose the region in which your Printer is located.
- Now, tap on the confirm button again to accept your Printer location.
- Moving Forward, your Printer will ask you to choose from taking a product tour and continuing the setup process options.
- Tap on Continue to initiate the installation of Link Cartridges.
Steps to install HP Office Jet Pro 8610 Ink Cartridge
Follow the given instructions to install the Ink Cartridge:
- Open the ink Cartridge area first.
- Thereafter, pull out the transparent covering from the pack of cartridges. It has four Cartridges.
- Now, check the contacts of the black Cartridge and remove the orange pull tab.
- Here, you have to turn around the cartridges and twist away the orange cap counterclockwise.
- Moving ahead, put the Cartridge into the matching colour slots.
- Similarly, insert all the other Cartridges into the left slots.
Here you are done with the first step.
Note: You can also watch the small animation that is provided with your HP Printer to install the ink cartridges.
Steps to install HP Office Jet Pro 8610 Printer Alignment
Now, we are moving toward the second step, i.e. the alignment of papers:
- Initiate the Process by sliding out the paper tray.
- Now, extend the paper Output tray.
- Thereafter arrange a few sheets on a hard surface, then put the stack into the Input tray.
- Moving forward, you have to Close the input tray.
- Now, wait for some time so that the Printer can detect that papers are installed in it.
- After that, touch the Ok button to confirm that you have loaded the papers.
- Now, wait again for some time until the printer prints and provide you with a proper alignment sheet.
- Thereon, open the lid of the scanner and insert the sheet print side down on the scanner glass.
- Turn off the lid and hit on Scan to examine the overall alignment page.
- After you are done with the Alignment process, the Printer will show you an Alignment successful notification on its screen.
How to Connect HP Officejet pro to Computer Wireless?
Now, after installation, let’s understand the setup process:
- Go to the Home Screen, and swipe down.
- Now, touch the Wireless icon present on the screen.
- Thereafter tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Your Printer will then scan the surrounding to know about all the available networks; then, it will show you a list of the network available on the control panel.
- Now from that list, choose your preferred wireless network to connect to by hitting on its name.
- Thereon, provide the correct password of the wireless device.
- Now, the Printer will try to connect with the network.
- After successfully connecting it to the internet, the Printer will show a Connection Successful message.
Now install the software drivers using the official website of HP123.hp.com/setup 8610.
What are the steps to install HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Software Driver?
Review this section to learn the process of installing the software drivers in your HP OfficeJet Pro 8610.
- Begin the Procedure by turning on your system.
- After that, verify if it is connected to the same wireless system as your Hp Printer.
- Now, open any Browser, and navigate to the HP official website, i.e., 23.hp.com/setup 8610.
- Here, in the search box, provide your Printer’s name and other details like the model number.
- Now check the right side of the screen to see your Printer’s name and model number.
- Now hit the download button to download all the software drivers on your device.
- After downloading, open the software using the same browser’s download bar.
- Now open the HP Easy Start utility software, and go through HP’s terms & conditions and Agree to it.
- Next, HP will give you a list of software that will be installed in your system. If you want, you can customize it according to your preference.
- Moving forward, follow the instructions present on your screen to complete the installation process.
- Now, you are done with the complete download and installation of the software drivers.
What are Major Issues on HP Officejet Pro 8610?
After gathering the information about the overall setup process, let’s learn about the problems faced by HP OfficeJet Printer Users after installation.
- The Hp Officejet Pro 8610 is not working.
- HP Printer can not Print.
- Major Ink Cartridges Issues.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 All-in-One Wireless Printer is not connecting with the mobile phone.
- Missing or Failed Printhead.
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Driver
- Offline error in the Printer.
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 is not working offline
- HP Officejet Pro will not allow printing an important email.
- Cartridge problem in hp Officejet pro 8610
- HP Office Jet Printer provide bad Quality print.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8610 on Wireless Network is not working
Wrapping it Up!
After using the setup steps discussed in this comprehensive guide, users can easily connect their HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Printer Wireless. However, if you are facing some error while using the Printer or need help in completing the setup process, you can communicate with our experts anytime by mail. Otherwise, you may also have a one-to-one conversation with the experts via live chat. Thus communicate with us to fix all your issues.