Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Generally, the users might confront QuickBooks Error 7149 due to the data damage in the program files. Also, it might evoke some issues with the Windows Registry. Every time the error occurs, the users might be prompted with the following error message indicating:
“Error 7149: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 15103
Due to this error, the system repeatedly crashes while trying to close or reopen applications. However, multiple other factors might evoke this error. We have explained all such issues in the further section of this post and the quick solutions to overcome it.
Seeking for immediate assistance to fix QuickBooks Error 7149? Get in touch with our highly-trained professionals to quick fixes for the error.
Reasons That Might Brings Forth QuickBooks Error Code 7149
At times, users come across QuickBooks Error 7149 due to missing or corrupt accounting software installation. Apart from this, plenty of other factors might give rise to this error. We have discussed all such issues below, have a look at them.
- There might be the possibility that antivirus software interrupts the users from accessing the QuickBooks application.
- Also, it may occur when the third-party application accidentally removes crucial company data.
- Corruption in the Windows Registry is one of the reasons that might evoke this error.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 7149?
Here we have described certain instances when the users might come across QuickBooks Error 7149.
- You might discover that your accounting software begins to freeze at regular intervals.
- Whenever the users might come across QuickBooks Error 7149, they might receive an error message on their computer screen.
- There might be the possibility that an active program window begins to crash.
- The users might encounter that Windows starts performing sluggishly.
Simple Procedures To Get Rid Of QuickBooks Runtime Error Code 7149
This section of the blog provides all the effective measures to overcome QuickBooks Error 7149. Ensure you go through this section thoroughly and apply the steps in the same sequence described in this post.
1st Procedure:- Disable Your Antivirus Software Temporarily
As discussed above, antivirus programs sometimes interrupt users from accessing the QuickBooks software. Consequently, it might end up with QuickBooks Error 7149. Therefore, try to turn off your antivirus software for some time to fix the issue.
- In the beginning, search for the antivirus software installed on your device from the Taskbar.
- Once you get it, right-click it and tap the highlighted Disable option.
- After this, launch the QuickBooks application in safe mode and upgrade it to the newly launched version.
2nd Procedure:- Repair or Re-establish QuickBooks
If the solution listed above couldn’t fix the error, then try fixing or installing the QuickBooks application again.
- Firstly, open the Control Panel by typing the Control Panel within the search area of the Window menu.
- Afterwards, navigate to the QuickBooks icon, right-click on it and opt for the Repair option.
- Move further towards the Uninstall tab to remove the application and then install the QuickBooks software again
- Ultimately, relaunch your system and then try launching the QuickBooks application once again.
Dial to Contact Expert: +1-855-362-0770
3rd Procedure:- Put An End To the Conflicting Programs
Interruption due to the third-party application is also one of the reasons that might result in Error 7149 in QuickBooks. Therefore, to get rid of this problem, you must stop the conflicting program by imposing the following steps.
- In the beginning, launch the Taskbar by hitting the Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together.
- As a result, it will open up a list of programs already running in the background.
- Afterwards, move to the Processes tab and end the process one after the other by highlighting each one of them. Later on, pick the End Processes tab and then move to the next step.
- You have to verify that the message that appears on your screen attentively for stopping a specific program.
- After knowing which process is hindering QuickBooks processes, try another fixation method.
4th Procedure: Run the Disk Cleanup
Sometimes, a lack of storage space on your PC might trigger QuickBooks Error 7149. Therefore, removing the disk space from your hard disk is the best option. For this, you must run the disk clean up by applying the instructions given below.
- In the first stage, open Windows Explorer by hitting the Windows + E keys altogether.
- Afterwards, right-click on the C drive and move toward the Properties option.
- Now, choose the Disk Clean up option to initiate the disk clean up process.
With the help of this comprehensive post, you can easily get over QuickBooks Error 7149. However, if you still receive issues while running the software, then have a one-to-one conversation with our experts through live chat. You may also drop an email to our professionals regarding the query and get your issue resolved under expert’s supervision.