Estimated Read Time : 5:00
If your SBCGlobal Email not Working with Outlook, you can read our article to get the solution on your fingertips. SBCGlobal is one of the prominent email services that is used by people all over the world for sending and receiving personal as well as professionals emails. You can access SBCGlobal email on your Android or iPhone and Windows or Mac systems. If your SBCGlobal email is not working fine, then this error can occur because of various reasons. SBCGlobal email may not work because of incorrect login credentials, poor internet connectivity, or incorrect POP3 and SMTP settings. You can contact experts via the SBCGlobal support number that is available 24*7 to help the users in fixing email errors.
An Overview of SBCGlobal Email not Working with Outlook
Outlook is currently the top Email client available for users. The email application can be used to access any mail in order to enhance various mailing operations. However, due to numerous reasons, users might encounter some issues when they try to open their mail. The cause of these issues can be either from the user side or due to any technical issues. One such mail which, while using Outlook, triggers errors is the SBCGlobal mail account. For that, here we are going to discuss all the common causes why users are unable to use SBCGlobal mail along with their resolutions.
Common Causes due to which SBCGlobal Email is not working with Outlook
The possible reasons why SBCGlobal is inaccessible in Outlook are listed below:
- Incorrect mail configuration settings in MS Outlook.
- Antivirus or other security applications might be restricting Outlook from functioning properly.
- The SBCGlobal server is down.
- Any Hacking issues
Steps to Fix ‘SBCGlobal Not Working with Outlook’
Various errors interfere with the normal functioning of SBCGlobal email with MS Outlook. These errors can be related to server or browser errors, forgotten passwords and email login not working, or the SBCGlobal email account has been locked. However, you can solve the not working problem of SBCGlobal by using the following steps mentioned below:
- First, you have to check the antivirus installed on your system, to see it is not causing any issue.
- You need to check that the SBCGlobal email account configured on your system or device is done correctly.
Enter the following information as given
- Incoming Email Server – inbound.att.net
Account Type – POP3
- Email Credentials – username and password
- Outgoing Email Server – outbound.att.net
Port – 993
- Incoming Email Server – imap.mail.att.net
Account Type – IMAP
- Outgoing Email Server – smtp.mail.att.net
Port – 995
- Try first to remove the email profile from your MS Outlook account.
- Even you can use the MS Outlook in safe mode.
- You can use Google DNS for fixing the not working error.
- The Outlook emails meet the restriction of the maximum message size.
- Check the network connectivity of your system and device.
- In the advanced settings option, you need to enable SSL authentication for both incoming and outgoing servers.
- You must clear cache, cookies, and history from your system’s browser and application where you are accessing your email.
- Are you using an outdated version of the web browser to access SBCGlobal? If yes, then you need to update the web browser to the latest version.
- You must enter the correct webmail address in the web browser.
Temporarily Disable the Antivirus
There can be a possibility that the antivirus might be restricting the Outlook application from running properly. Thus you need to temporarily disable the security application from your system and then try to run Outlook again in the system.
Switch to Google DNS
Another troubleshooting method to fix the issues of SBCGlobal email not working with Outlook is that you switch to Google Domain Name System. For that, follow the given steps:
- Open the control panel and then click on the option “Network and Internet” to access Google DNS.
- Now navigate the option Network and Sharing Center. Click on it and then choose Change Adaptor Settings.
- Now you need to select the network on which you need to set up the Google Domain Name System.
- Now navigate to the network properties where you need to change the IP Address.
- Provide the DNS server address
- Preferred: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate: 22.214.171.124
Save the changes and then open Outlook to run the SBCGlobal account.
Even after following the troubleshooting steps if the problem persists, then you need to contact SBCGlobal customer care to speak with the experts that are there at all hours. The customer care team will ensure that the issue is resolved entirely, so you never face the same problem again in the future. From the above discussion, we hope that now you can easily troubleshoot any impediment due to which you are unable to run the SBCGlobal account on Outlook. In case you are still having any issues with Outlook, just connect with us on the given number or use the live chat option to receive instant support.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Outlook, you can configure and access any email account, whether Gmail, yahoo, or any other. All you need to provide is the correct email configuration settings.
There can be numerous technical issues due to which SBCGlobal might not function properly with Outlook.
- Poor Internet Connection
- Hinderance created by Antivirus or Firewall
- Incorrect Email credentials or server settings.
You need to check your internet connection or add your SBCGlobal account again in the email client application.
SBCGlobal email services are owned by the AT&T corporation, with Yahoo as their webmail provider.
Users can set up their SBCGlobal as IMAP and POP3 based on their preferences. Configuration settings for IMAP and POP3 are listed below:
- Hostname: imap.mail.att.net
- Server Port Number: 993
- Security Encryption: SSL
- Hostname: inbound.att.net
- Server Port Number: 995
- Security Encryption: SSL