Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Wi-FI Protected Set-Up (WPS) pin is required to create a connection between a router, wireless printer and accessible devices, Wi-FI Protected Set-Up (WPS) pin is needed. You can establish a connection between router, wireless printer and accessible devices with WPS pin. Wireless Technology will help to take out a print from your HP Printer by sitting in any part of your home. WPS Pin is required to connect your wireless printer to your device. Create a connection between your printer and device through a wired or wireless network and start printing your documents hassle-free. Being a non-tech user, you must connect with HP printer technical support from the well-qualified techies to fix this issue.
When you wish to establish a connection between a wireless printer and router, you will be asked to find a WPS pin to set-up a wireless connection. This blog will provide you with two procedures to maintain a relationship between a wireless printer and device. Searching the WPS Pin is almost tough for all non-tech users. You have gone through various challenges while setting-up WPS connection between the router and wireless printer.
What are the Possible Methods to find WPS Pin on your HP Printer?
There are almost two methods to have Wi-Fi Protected Set-up connection in HP Printers. Anyone can connect to the Wireless HP Printer in two ways that are WPS Button and WPS Pin. You can connect your HP Printer with your operating system by following these two processes mentioned below.
1. Attach HP Printer and Operating Device Using WPS Button
- Select HP Printer control panel or screen and then, press ‘Wireless’ or ‘Setting’ button.
- Select the option ‘Wi-Fi Protected Set-Up’ and follow the on-screen instructions that are further displayed on your screen.
- Search the WPS button and press it to create a connection between the printer and the operating device.
- Once you have pressed WPS button then go to the printer and choose ‘Continue’ option.
- Now, the connection is maintained, and your HP printer is ready to take out print.
2. Attach Your HP Printer With WPS Pin
- Open HP Control Panel and press Wireless button and then next press Settings button
- Touch the ‘Wi-Fi Protected Set-up’ and then follow on-screen instructions properly
- You will get a Wi-Fi Protected Set-Up pin displaying on your screen
- Open software for the wireless router and access it and type the WPS pin at the required fields mentioned inside.
- Once the HP printer is set-up properly, install a printer driver by going to All Programs and next click at Printer Set-Up & Software and then, select the option ‘Connect a New printer’ on your PC.
Once you have followed the process and connection is well-established between the printer and your device, test the printer by taking out a print. If the link is not set-up, then check the network speed and connectivity. When everything is okay but not connection set-up, contact HP printer support number to remove this error permanently. It is available all the time 24/7 for your assistance. Maintain a proper connection between wireless HP printer and device with WPS pin. Follow the above steps and choose one of them to establish a connection between printer and device.