Estimated Read Time : 5:00
CLearn to Connect HP Deskjet Printer to Wi-fi.
HP Printer is the popular name for DeskJet printers manufactured by HP and printers are purchased with small domestic size to large industrial size. This printer can print almost three pages per minute. These printers are popular for high-quality standards and can print text pages and digital images. Printers are categorized into office models and home models.
An Overview of Hacks to Connect HP Deskjet Printer to Wi-Fi
It depends upon your purpose of use. In this blog, you will get information about setting up a wireless network in HP DeskJet Printer in Windows and Mac. Few procedures you can follow to configure the HP DeskJet printer using a wireless connection. If you want to configure urgently, you must call the HP customer care number to set up an HP DeskJet printer On Windows and Mac by using a wireless connection.
Wi-Fi Connectivity Methods of HP
To connect an HP DeskJet printer to a wireless network, it is significant to put your printer on the same Wi-Fi network as your computer is connected. Go through the below steps to connect your HP DeskJet Printer to a Wi-Fi router.
- First, press the ‘power button’ Longer to Switch it On.
- Move to the ‘HP DeskJet touch screen’ and press on the ‘right arrow’ and then click the ‘set-up’ option
- It will search the ‘router access point’ near it
- Now, choose your wireless network Id from the given list
- Now, it will demand a password and type the ‘WPA’ and ‘WEA’ or your wireless network password and click Done
- Click ‘Okay’ to establish the right Settings.
- After finishing these methods, your ‘HP DeskJet Printer’ will be connected to your wireless network.
After connecting successfully your Hp DeskJet printer to Wi-Fi, you must move to the next step to connect it to Windows and Mac Operating System.
Steps to Connect HP DeskJet on Windows Using a Wireless Connection
Method – 1 Make Printer Ready for Installation
- ‘Switch On’ your Printer and place it in setup mode for simple installation.
- Click the ‘Cancel’ and ‘Wireless’ button to configure the Printer.
- Locate the ‘Wireless’ or ‘Network setting’ menu and choose ‘Restore Network Settings’.
- Connect the ‘HP Printer’ and Computer with the same wireless connection
Method – 2 Setup Printer Software
- Navigate ‘Printer Setup’ in a web browser and select ‘Download’ to save ‘HP Easy start’.
- ‘Open’ the stored file to download the printer software.
- When the screen prompts, select ‘Continue’ to make changes to your computer.
- Suppose HP DeskJet Printer is not shown, choose the option ‘My Printer is not detected’.
- Go through the on-screen instruction to select the ‘Printer Software’ from ‘Software Selection Screen’.
Steps to Connect HP DeskJet Printer on Mac Using a Wireless Network
1st Method: Ready Your Printer for Installation
- Suppose you are using a ‘Wireless Connection’, then the ‘Internet Connection’ should be good and strong.
- Turn on ‘Wireless Network’ and Computer
- Place paper in the ‘Input tray’ and ink in ‘Ink cartridge.’
- Take out any ‘USB cable’ if connected to it
- Place ‘Router’ and ‘Computer’ to get better accessibility and keep your ‘HP DeskJet Printer’ in ‘ON’ mode.
2nd Method: Take Back up of Default Wireless Settings for Your Printer
- Firstly, turn on the Printer by clicking the ‘Power’ button for stability.
- Suppose the ‘Wireless Light’ is not blinking, press and hold the ‘Wireless’ and ‘Cancel’ button simultaneously.
- Go ahead with installing the software.
- Attach the complete software configuration by using the ‘HP Auto Wireless’ button.
- Go through the on-screen instructions to install ‘HP Printer Software’ and ‘Printer Driver’.
3rd Method: Set up the Software and Printer Driver
- Locate the ‘Setup Page’ for installation and click the ‘Download’ option and then open ‘HP Easy Start’.
- Click the ‘Setup My HP’ option and click ‘Accept’.
- Make sure that the ‘Light’ on the printer control panel.
- Select the ‘HP DeskJet Printer’ under the connect screen and click ‘Continue’.
- Mention the required details and hit on the ‘Join’ option.
- Permit ‘HP Easy Start’ to access the network and press ‘Allow’.
- Click ‘Add Printer’ to create the start of printing.
After following the above methods, you must call the HP customer service number to set up HP Printer DeskJet 3510 with a technical executive’s help. The technical team is well-trained, professional, and capable to assist you with accurate methods.
1. Setup HP printer on iPhone
2. HP Printer Error State in Windows 10