Netgear Phone Number: 1-844-396-9001
The digital age which is so popular lives on a fast and secure internet connection. Whether you are engaged in some kind of online business or if you just use the web for entertainment or communication, the last thing you want is for your Netgear router to freeze and stop working. Even though you can always call the Netgear helpline number and get immediate assistance, it will help if you could learn to troubleshoot some problems on your own. This blog will give you some simple solutions you can use in case your Netgear router freezes and the connection is broken.
Solutions to fix Netgear Router Keeps Freezing/Crashing
Most Netgear routers tend to freeze or stop working because of a problem with the cable or the network settings on your device. Another possible reason is that the Netgear Router Driver has not been updated. However, regardless of the cause of the problem, here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve the issue:
- Ensure that the access point and router are configured and on.
- Check the Netgear router and adapter installation process.
- Go to the settings and make sure the network adapter is enabled.
- Open a command prompt and check the IP address on the network.
- Check if you are using a proper IP address on your computer.
- Turn off the PC and the router and then restart your system.
- See if you entered the correct security key when connecting.
- Try disabling the security on the AP/router and connect again.
- Perform a factory reset on your Netgear router and try again.
- Turn off the wireless function and directly connect your computer to the router with an Ethernet cable.
In case you find that your router still freezes, even after you implemented the steps mentioned above, you should consider using a more advanced solution. You can contact Netgear contact number and speak to a qualified expert to get a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can rectify the problem. Experts are available 24 hours a day to give you the best and simplest solutions for any error connected to your Netgear router.
1. Change Netgear WiFi Password or Network Name(SSID)