When you keep your email folders clear of any unwanted messages or spam, it becomes easier for you to manage your account. However, sometime in your eagerness to clear your emails, you may end up inadvertently deleting an important message. If you find that certain messages are missing from your SBCGlobal email folder, you do not need to get flustered. This article will help you restore deleted SBCGlobal emails so that you do not lose any urgent data. You can also call SBCGlobal customer service and speak to a trained expert to get a more detailed explanation of the recovery process for deleted SBCGlobal email messages.
Before you begin the recovery process, here are a couple of things you need to keep in mind:
- You cannot cancel a restore request once it is submitted
- The restoration process is not always successful.
- You can only restore emails that were lost or deleted in the last seven days,
- The restored emails will be in the same folder where they originally were.
- In case you cannot locate the emails, you should check your Trash folder.
Steps to Recover Missing or Deleted SBCGlobal Email Messages
If you want to recover a deleted email on your SBCGlobal account, you will need to submit a restore request via the official SBCGlobal webpage. However, you must keep in mind; there is a risk of losing new data while restoring your deleted emails. You can follow the given below instructions to create a request so that you can recover your emails:
- Log in to your SBCGlobal account and download your latest emails.
- Forward the emails to another address so that you do not lose them.
- Go to the SBCGlobal Mail Restore Help form to create a restore request.
- Open the drop-down menu and state the problem you are facing.
- Click on the ‘Mail Accidentally Deleted’ option and proceed.
- Choose the time range to indicate when you last saw the messages.
- Note that the maximum amount of time you can enter is 16 hours.
- Enter your SBCGlobal account details in the given fields.
- Complete the security CAPTCHA and press the ‘Create Request’ option.
Since it may take some time for SBCGlobal to restore your email account to the state it was earlier, you can go ahead and back up all your existing emails. It would help if you kept forwarding or downloading any new messages that may arrive on your SBCGlobal account otherwise they may be lost. When SBCGlobal completes your restore request, your existing email folders and boxes will be replaced. If you have any trouble executing the steps mentioned above, or if your request is not processed, you can call the SBCGlobal.net support number and ask for additional assistance. Professional email experts are available 24 hours a day to help you resolve any technical error you may encounter on your SBCGlobal Mail account.