Connect the HP Printer to a Wi-Fi network with a wireless router. Connect the device to a network in various ways. Few simple steps are provided to connect to a network in this blog. HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer is one of the advanced and excellent printers for new generation users worldwide. To get quick and easy steps to set up an HP printer to a wireless setup, you must call the HP printer support number, and you will be offered appropriate solutions to configure it.
What Are Quick Solutions for Connecting HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer to Wi-Fi Set up?
- Switch On the printer by clicking the power source
- Tap the controls on the display panel, and connect with your wireless network
- Press the right arrow key, and touch the Wireless Set up, Wizard
- Press the Network option from the HP Officejet Pro 8610 set up, and choose Wi-Fi protected setup Wizard
- Press on your network that is shown on the list
- Enter the WPA password, and press Done
- Type the WEP/WPA passphrase, and click Done
- Press Okay to confirm settings
- Tap Okay if you wish to print a Wireless Test Report or select Skip
Solutions for Connecting HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer to Wi-Fi Set up
- Select the connection step while setting up the printer model. To continue the basic setup, you can use a USB cable if you have any. You can set it up wirelessly by connecting to a Wi-Fi connection.
- HP Auto wireless connect method will connect to various devices without the use of USB or any other cables.
- Get this feature from the Driver package, which is available online or in the installation CD with providing you the printer package
- Insert the CD and follow up on-screen instructions to finish the installation
- Choose Wireless as network connection which is shown during the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer installation. Then. Select Yes, to pass wireless settings to the printer. Now sit back and relax as the HP auto-connect process will move to the next steps
- If you can’t connect with this method, follow other procedures. Press the Wireless setup wizard to connect through another process. Maintain a wireless connection from the printer’s control panel itself.
- To complete the network step, collect the network name, password, or WEP/WPA passphrase
- On the printer’s panel, press the Wireless icon. Choose your HP Officejet printer network from the list. Enter manually if the printer’s name is not present in the list
- After pressing Okay, enter the password on the next screen. If the above steps don’t work correctly, use the WPS method and connect your printer
- Two steps are available through which you can connect your HP printer to a wireless network setup, i.e., Wi-Fi network
- Ensure both the router and the printer support the push button method. Tap the WPS button on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer. You must connect to the network within 2 minutes because it is the maximum activation time.
After following the above methods, you can connect your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to a Wi-Fi network set up. If you face any trouble doing it, you must dial the HP customer service number to fix it.