Is your Roku YouTube not working? Or are you having issues while streaming Roku YouTube? If your answer is yes, then you don’t have to worry as this error is the simple error that can be resolved quickly. After the recent software update in Roku, the old Roku player is not able to stream YouTube, and even Roku YouTube is not working. Users are having trouble while playing YouTube Channel on the Roku. If you want to fix this issue, you can refer to this blog as the steps mentioned here will help in resolving it. You can even take the assistance of the experts by calling Roku helpline number which remains accessible 24*7 round the clock.
Troubleshooting Tips to Fix Roku YouTube not Working error
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps for fixing the error when Roku YouTube is not working.
If the screen is lagging while playing video on YouTube then:
- You can try to change the display resolution of the screen
- You need to make it to standard, once you have tune other settings
- You need to visit the homepage of Roku and then click on Settings > Display Type
- Here all the display will work except the HD setting
Is your Roku causes error while tuning up YouTube? If yes, then try these steps to fix it:
- You first need to uninstall the YouTube app from your Roku.
- Then you have to restart the Roku player.
- Now you have to turn on the TV.
- You have to try accessing the channel store on your Roku Player.
- You have the option to select any channel from the list of most popular channels.
- Now you have to add YouTube on the Roku screen and try accessing it.
- Then you have to try accessing it on the different display resolution present on the Roku settings.
If the problem persists, then you need to get in touch with the Roku customer support number where professionals are available at all hours to guide you. The experts will first hear your issue, and then they will accordingly fix the problem at hand.