It will be the depressing moment for you when you have got a deadline to complete multiple black prints, and your HP Printer is not printing in black. You have decided to publish something, but your printer won’t print in black ink. You can search for the steps to troubleshoot this error by going to Google.
There are multiple printers shown without a proper resolution, then no need to do anything to fix this error, call HP support number to resolve this issue. You will get the help from a technical expert on call. If you wish to troubleshoot this error, this blog will be supportive of removing this error soon. So, below are mentioned a few steps to fix this error.
What are the Steps to Fix When HP Printer doesn’t Print in Black?
1. Necessary Steps to Fix HP Printer Error
- Switch-off your HP printer after saving your all data & unplug it from the power source. Disconnect the USB cables as well.
- Now, go to the printer display screen to print a Quality Diagnostic Report. Take the print for the test; you will detect the quality print problems.
- You should check the printer ink levels or printer ink volume available on your cartridges to ensure that it meets the required standards.
2. Do A Cross-Check of Printer Ink Cartridges
- In the very first step, remove and replace the ink cartridge if the ink is over or used up.
- Now, go to the HP manual to check if the ink cartridges are correctly installed or not.
- Carefully, remove the tape of the ink cartridge vent recently installed.
- Check if the ink cartridges vent is blocked or not.
- Use a pin to clean up the vent if it is entirely blocked
- If it doesn’t work, then use another ink cartridge to see if your printer is recognizing or not.
3. Do A Cross-Check of Your Print Head
If your printer remains with the same issue of not printing with black ink, then you must follow the user manual to check the print head. If print heads are not well, then print heads also need to be replaced.
After removing the Print Heads, if the printer is not printing in black colour, move to HP customer service number to soon fix it. One of its technical executives will resolve this issue on call. It is one of the best support you will receive on-demand. As you will be using an HP printer, the HP technical team’s responsibility is to eliminate this error. You can also ask for additional technical assistance and carefully discuss each step discussed on call with a technical expert.
Before using the printer, check for proper Internet connectivity wireless or a power cord attached to the modem or router. After removing this error, connect all wires and cables to the printer, computer and router the same as connected already in a pattern. If all your issues get resolved, then move to take the test print, and you will see that printer is now working well.